BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tori J.
Monterey, CA
Review for: Extreme
Overall its a pretty good mascara. It doesn't flake or clump and makes your lashes relatively long. The brush took some getting used to but one you learn how to position it properly it works great!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Extreme
Igot this in my voxbox and I can say I love it more than my cat eyes mascara! It didn't clump my lashes and it didn't have an odd odour to it
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my voxbox and I like it, I don't love it though. It doesn't make my eyelashes as long as other mascaras do and I felt like I had to put layer upon layer for it to look nice.
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Review for: Extreme
The wand can take some getting used to for some but I love it nonetheless & love the formula! Leaves my lashes looking beautiful!

I received this product free, for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own & I was not compensated in anyway for them.
Alicia S.
Review for: Extreme
Loved how smooth it was going on my eyelashes. I felt as if my eyelashes looked much thicker without having clumps!
Caitlyn T.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my Moda Voxbox and it's good, but not great. It works well on my lashes, but the brush is so big it's hard to get it to do exactly what I want it to. Your lashes will look good when you're done, but you have to work at it for a while.
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
Review for: Extreme
I was lucky to try this fab mascara in the ModaVoxBox. I must say outta all the mascaras from the low end to the high end brands; this is by far the best one I have ever tried. I love the packaging and the wand. Not too much and not too little. The perfect application in one, two strokes. It instantly gave my lashes volume and the look of natural looking false lashes which I absolutely LOVE!! Plus it doesn't flake or bother my eyes and its not hard to wash off at night. Every woman should try this mascara out. You will not be disappointed.
Natalie E.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Extreme
Just received my 1st #modavoxbox and this amazing item was in it!! Love love love it!!!#rockinit #rimmel

This mascara goes on strong but with fine lines and no lumps!! I even got those little small hairs near the eye crease. Almost like a feathered look! Love the strong black color. Will definitely buy this when it runs out!!
Diane Mae R.
Review for: Extreme
One of my fave products from my #modavoxbox. so lucky i got the extreme black it gives my lashes that extra volumized look. it does get clumpy a bit but its not heavy.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this in a VoxBox and I love it! I love that it doesn't clump because you have a giant brush to comb through your lashes. I also love that it gives you volume, lengthens your lashes, and gives a slight curl. Your lashes don't get clumpy and it doesn't flake like other mascaras! It's also great that the product is super pigmented.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?