BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara, it works really well on my lashes, doesn't make them look clumpy at all.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara. It goes on smoothly without clumping my eye lashes. I love the blackest black shade
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Carbon
I really dislike this mascara. The brush is designed terribly and makes it incredibly difficult to use. Don't waste your money on this.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Blackest
I would have to say this is probably the least favorite of the mascaras that I have ever tried. The formula is very thick and begins to clump within the first few weeks. It clumps on the bristles easily causing clumpy lashes within the first few coats. All together I definitely would not recommend.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Extreme
Love the curve of the brush, makes it a lot easier to apply! Love how it makes my lashes look! Not to hard to take off at night!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Extreme
The first time I tried this when i received my voxbox. Lucky me It was before i got ready for the day. I used another mascara before it & I didn't think i liked it.. I tried it again alone & i love the volume it gives my lashes! :) The Brush was a Little Scary at first, But when you figure it out & helps out :) I'm Pretty Sure I'll buy this again
Pam S.
Pam S.
Linn, MO
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara! It doesn't clump. I have naturally dark and thick lashes, so I only need to use one coat, but I have heard that some need to do two coats.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Review for: Extreme
I LOVE IT! I received this product in the #ModaVoxBox and I can not get enough! It seriously lengthens and lets the lashes flare out without clumping or becoming spidery. Oh, and the color is really extreme black and not the grayish color some mascaras try to pass as black. It's amazing! I highly recommend this for anyone in need of a new mascara! I really think you should give this a try.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: Extreme
This was one of the amazing items I received complementary in my #ModaVoxBox. I am a mother of two young boys and I work in the medical field. Getting ready in the morning needs to be 10 minutes or less . LOL I was super excited for new mascara. When I tried it , I was not impressed. The wand is curved and goes from thin at the tip to fat at the base . I was so afraid to poke my eye out trying to apply it . It applied super think on 1/2 of my lashes . I tried to apply again to even my lashes out and it ended up being too think . I have used it since but have to wipe most of the product off the wand before I apply to my lashes in order for it to look even
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?