BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany D.
Review for: Extreme
As girls said in past reviews, this is def waterproof, but the formula stinks if you get it in your eye! So watch out! Other than that. I love the brush, it makes my eyes look fuller and darker.
Meghan B.
Review for: Extreme
I like this mascara, not so much for length, just for body. I use it with a lengthening mascara, and the two of them combined give me a very full look, so I would suggest using it with another mascara, but even by itself it's not bad.
Maria R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Extreme
Let me tell you ladies, if your looking for lenght & volume hand down this one is amazing , not only is the brush is amazing but it curve and hugs your lashes great and gives you full lashes with great volume with no clumps.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Extreme
It's a good drugstore product. I use it when I want more of a natural look as it doesn't give me great length or definition. I would give it another star, but the giant wand has almost took my eye out a few times.
Shelby K.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Extreme
So my favorite part of my day is doing my mascara and it is so rare that I find a mascara that actually curls my eye lashes as well as makes them full without clumps. But this one with the curved brush hits every lash and leaves them perfect. I love this mascara %110!!
Maddison L.
Review for: Extreme
I hate how the brush is curved. For me it doesn't do much for my lashes, I have to hold it on an odd angle to have the wand the same way on both eyes. Just not for me.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Extreme
It gets dimply and I have to rehydrate it often, but it makes my eyelashes look great! It's easy to apply with my type of eyes. I'm not willing to buy this again but it was a good experience.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Review for: Extreme
The wand is so weird but still usable. The wand actually works well and gets all the lashes. Doesn't clump and makes them look full and lengthened. Terrible for the bottom lashes though.
Kalee H.
Connellsville, PA
Review for: Extreme
I like the formula, but the shape and size of the brush make it really awkward to apply. I ended up using it with disposable, regular mascara wands.. worked wonders that way!
Jaime W.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Extreme
The formula was not bad, however I did not care for the applicator. Rimmel makes great bronzers and other beauty products, but I do not care for their mascaras. This is my personal preference, as it make work for other people.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?