BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Extreme
It gets dimply and I have to rehydrate it often, but it makes my eyelashes look great! It's easy to apply with my type of eyes. I'm not willing to buy this again but it was a good experience.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
atlantic, NC
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara its a really deep black color and makes my eyelashes look so much bigger on top of that, I get so many compliments from it.
Kalee H.
Kalee H.
Connellsville, PA
Review for: Extreme
I like the formula, but the shape and size of the brush make it really awkward to apply. I ended up using it with disposable, regular mascara wands.. worked wonders that way!
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Review for: Extreme
I like it but I don't love it. Its very black and it gives a hint of volume by not too much, you have to build it.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Extreme
This mascara made me a loyal Rimmel customer. All of my previous mascaras were loreal until I tried Rimmel! It gives great volume and makes your lashes look amazing!
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Extreme
Nice mascara for being a drugstore kind- goes on well, does not clump, pretty basic, but does the job. Over all happy with the product, would purchase this again.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blackest
I tossed it too and I got it for free. Its got cool packaging but just doesn't deliver. brush shape made hitting the smaller edge hairs easier.
kensy r.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is so rare , it makes your eyelashes look bigger and fuller. And it has a cute packaging .
Review for: Extreme
I like all mascara from rimmel. I think this one put my eyes so big I mean the lashes looks amazing!
Renee  C.
Renee C.
Review for: Extreme
The product is in shade 003 extreme black. It lifts and adds volume to lashes. Love this product.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?