BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Adela T.
Adela T.
Review for: Blackest
I really enjoy the applicator : easy to use. I can apply mascara easily in my inner corner. I love the fact it doesn't make my eyelashes clumpy.
It lasts for a decent amount of time.
My lashes are already pretty long and thick but this gives them more volume and definition.
Really affordable, totally worth the price.
Shaina K.
Shaina K.
Review for: Extreme
I really like the appearance of this mascara, gives a lot of volume to my lashes and an intense black pop, however as a contact lens wearer, I really struggled to finish the tube, I found that towards the end of the day it got flakey and tended to flake in my eyes and irritate me eyes. If you are someone who can keep your hands from touching your eyes all day (which I am not), then Id definitely say go for it!
Caley S.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Extreme
Top 5 of my favorite mascaras. Love the design very cute. It clumps a little but definitely makes your eyes pop. Actually has volume just takes a little time to make it look nice.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Review for: Extreme
I really like this mascara. I am a admitted mascara junkie so you know this is a good one. I love the packaging and the formula is very good.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Review for: Extreme
I strongly dislike this mascara
it's very hard to use and I find the wand just clumps up my lashes and it doesn't look good at all
Amelia N.
Amelia N.
Review for: Extreme
Got this on sale at a local pharmacy, it's a great mascara. The wand is an interesting shape but it gives volume and length without clumping. The packaging is really cute, a bit bulky but other than that, It's amazing.
Caryn B.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Extreme
I don't mind this mascara. It took a while to figure out how to use it best because the brush is quite a unique shape but once I figured it out it was very volumizing and really opened my eyes. My only criticism is that is flaked off quite a bit for me.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I have Smashbox Full Exposure, Urban Decay Perversion, and Milk Ubame mascara in my everyday makeup box, but this Rimmel mascara is the one I use most often. I've repurchased it numerous times. It makes my pale, stubby lashes look long, thick, and very black. It's easy to apply without smudging or smearing, it doesn't clump, and it lasts all day (no smearing or flaking). And the price is excellent. You get a whole lot of bang for your buck with this stuff.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?