BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erika E.
Review for: Extreme
I really like this mascara. I am a admitted mascara junkie so you know this is a good one. I love the packaging and the formula is very good.
Amelia N.
Review for: Extreme
Got this on sale at a local pharmacy, it's a great mascara. The wand is an interesting shape but it gives volume and length without clumping. The packaging is really cute, a bit bulky but other than that, It's amazing.
Tia C.
Stamford Drive, Coalville
Review for: Blackest
Friggin love this mascara, had it recommended to me by a friend. Gives so much volume to the lashes and quite a bit of length. Without clogging up lashes. Completely recommend, all should definitely try it out.
Unless you want ultra long lashes then this product isn't for you.
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Extreme
I strongly dislike this mascara
it's very hard to use and I find the wand just clumps up my lashes and it doesn't look good at all
Emily A.
Aberdeen
Review for: Blackest
This is my everyday mascara I absolutely love it. I have long eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to make have long eyelashes. I will be buying this again was a great price at only 4.50 at superdrug in the uk. ūüėä
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Extreme
I don't mind this mascara. It took a while to figure out how to use it best because the brush is quite a unique shape but once I figured it out it was very volumizing and really opened my eyes. My only criticism is that is flaked off quite a bit for me.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Extreme
Top 5 of my favorite mascaras. Love the design very cute. It clumps a little but definitely makes your eyes pop. Actually has volume just takes a little time to make it look nice.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Extreme
I recently just purchased this product and I'd have to say I am definitely impressed by how well it works. you only need a little to get your lashes long and full of volume! it makes your eyes popand your lashes stand out among everyones! the only thing about this product is I alwaysbhave to wipe my brush off to get some of the product off to avoid clumping other than that it works really well
Shaina K.
Review for: Extreme
I really like the appearance of this mascara, gives a lot of volume to my lashes and an intense black pop, however as a contact lens wearer, I really struggled to finish the tube, I found that towards the end of the day it got flakey and tended to flake in my eyes and irritate me eyes. If you are someone who can keep your hands from touching your eyes all day (which I am not), then Id definitely say go for it!
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?