BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Socorro M.
Socorro M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in the ModaVoxBox, and I really like it. It is really creamy, and easy to apply. I had a few problems with the brush due to its curve, but that is simply because I am not used to it. This mascara makes your lashes look loger, and fuller. I would recommend this product to most make-up users.
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my moda voxbox and I love how the brush keeps your eyelashes from chunking and how smooth the formula is. However, I am not liking the shape of the brush... its difficult to use. Also, the mascara only brings out thin lashes rather than long thick lashes as I was expecting.
Ansley W.
Ansley W.
Social Circle, GA
Review for: Extreme
I love this product! I just received this from the #modavoxbox and its exactly what I'd thought it would be like. It makes my lashes look wonderful. I will defiantly be buying more.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Elkton , MD
Review for: Extreme
This is my new favorite mascara. It does not clump and creates the biggest, longest lashes. This mascara works just as well as my expensive Dior mascara . I love it and highly recommend it to anyone.
bianca n.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
Review for: Extreme
Got this is my modavox box and I absolutely love it! It gives that amazing eye look
jessica r.
jessica r.
Review for: Extreme
Received this.product in my #modavoxbox and this product is awesome. It works so great makes my lashes look so good better than before.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Aberdeen
Review for: Blackest
This is my everyday mascara I absolutely love it. I have long eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to make have long eyelashes. I will be buying this again was a great price at only 4.50 at superdrug in the uk. ūüėä
Tia C.
Tia C.
Coalville , Leicestershire
Review for: Blackest
Friggin love this mascara, had it recommended to me by a friend. Gives so much volume to the lashes and quite a bit of length. Without clogging up lashes. Completely recommend, all should definitely try it out.
Unless you want ultra long lashes then this product isn't for you.
The Curious F.
The Curious F.
Thetford, England
Review for: Extreme
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara.

This mascara was a hyped product between my friends and family, so I decided to buy it. The mascara lies at a cheap price of £6.80, but I regret buying it. Why? Well, because the first time I applied it on my lashes it did a nice job in spacing them out evenly, but after a couple of minutes it started to make my eyes irritated and watery. The formula is not thick or clumpy at the start but after a month it does get tacky and thick. I asked my mum whether it happened to her and she said that it was fine for her, so it was just me although I do love many Rimmel mascaras.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone and I definitely wouldn't be buying it again.

Bye Lovelies! ūüíĄ
Erica  T.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Extreme
I recently just purchased this product and I'd have to say I am definitely impressed by how well it works. you only need a little to get your lashes long and full of volume! it makes your eyes popand your lashes stand out among everyones! the only thing about this product is I alwaysbhave to wipe my brush off to get some of the product off to avoid clumping other than that it works really well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?