BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Pam S.
Linn, MO
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara! It doesn't clump. I have naturally dark and thick lashes, so I only need to use one coat, but I have heard that some need to do two coats.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Extreme
It gets dimply and I have to rehydrate it often, but it makes my eyelashes look great! It's easy to apply with my type of eyes. I'm not willing to buy this again but it was a good experience.
Haley  W.
Review for: Extreme
This is one of the best mascara's Rimmel has. It's a good thick formula that stays on lashes and really coats them nicely. I love the curved brush because it really hits all your lashes. The formula can get a bit clumpy though and that's my least favorite part.
Leah M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Extreme
This mascara made me a loyal Rimmel customer. All of my previous mascaras were loreal until I tried Rimmel! It gives great volume and makes your lashes look amazing!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Extreme
Nice mascara for being a drugstore kind- goes on well, does not clump, pretty basic, but does the job. Over all happy with the product, would purchase this again.
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara its a really deep black color and makes my eyelashes look so much bigger on top of that, I get so many compliments from it.
The Curious F.
Thetford, England
Review for: Extreme
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara.

This mascara was a hyped product between my friends and family, so I decided to buy it. The mascara lies at a cheap price of £6.80, but I regret buying it. Why? Well, because the first time I applied it on my lashes it did a nice job in spacing them out evenly, but after a couple of minutes it started to make my eyes irritated and watery. The formula is not thick or clumpy at the start but after a month it does get tacky and thick. I asked my mum whether it happened to her and she said that it was fine for her, so it was just me although I do love many Rimmel mascaras.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone and I definitely wouldn't be buying it again.

Bye Lovelies! ūüíĄ
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Smashbox Full Exposure, Urban Decay Perversion, and Milk Ubame mascara in my everyday makeup box, but this Rimmel mascara is the one I use most often. I've repurchased it numerous times. It makes my pale, stubby lashes look long, thick, and very black. It's easy to apply without smudging or smearing, it doesn't clump, and it lasts all day (no smearing or flaking). And the price is excellent. You get a whole lot of bang for your buck with this stuff.
Adela T.
Review for: Blackest
I really enjoy the applicator : easy to use. I can apply mascara easily in my inner corner. I love the fact it doesn't make my eyelashes clumpy.
It lasts for a decent amount of time.
My lashes are already pretty long and thick but this gives them more volume and definition.
Really affordable, totally worth the price.
Soumaya A.
Review for: Extreme
Ive already tried this mascara, it was freakin amazing , but lately i cant find it in makeup stores! But really girls you have to try it out, you'll like it .
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?