BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Karah J.
Karah J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Extreme
Volume and lift! I love the way my scandalous eyes LOOOK after I wear this! The brush is curved which makes your eyelashes pop! Love the darkness of the black also!
April L.
April L.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara! Application is great with the brush and there is no clumping. It adds so much volume to my lashes.
Review for: Extreme
I received this for free in my #ModaVoxBox for testing purposes. I absolutely love the cute snakeskin packaging. The brush is cute as well - it's broken heart shaped and looks like a spiral. It's great for adding both volume and length to the lashes. It easily coated the outer lashes which are usually hard to get and also made my bottom lashes look great as well. As for the formula, it's not too wet and not too dry and was a mess-free application for me. I usually get mascara on my browbone and eyelids sometimes but with this mascara it didn't do any of that. I also didn't experience any flaking which I was very satisfied with. With two coats I had fuller, long and beautiful lashes. There was some slight clumping with two coats which I didn't mind because I used a lash comb to help combat them. I highly suggest giving this mascara a try! It's a great drugstore, affordable mascara.
Martina I.
Martina I.
Elmwood Park, IL
Review for: Extreme
I received it in my #ModaVoxBox even though I know I would have purchased it either way. This is going to be my best friend and number one choice now. I have been testing it out for 2 days now. It really gives the curviest curves to my lashes, it is like using eyelash curler and I did not. Also it did not smudge on my lids which is my biggest problem with other mascaras. LOVE it
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my Moda voxbox and I really like it. I love the brush. My eyelashes curl and it's a bit challenging to get my eyelashes done right without getting that annoying black dot on my eye shadow. The brush got all of my lashes and made them look fuller and made them pop.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Extreme
This has super good formulation and goes on very well. i do with it had a normal brush though the odd shape of this one seems to get in the way at times.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's good because it doesn't clump but it doesn't give my lashes as much volume as it says. Still a great product though and definitely great for inner lashes.
denise y.
denise y.
Medford, NY
Review for: Extreme
I got Rimmel London scandal eyes rocking curves with my #ModaVoxBox. I do like that it does not clump. But it does not make my lashes look tremendously bold. Not my favorite product but is nice for a subtle look.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product with my #modavoxbox and I actually love it although it took a couple strokes to get the whole effect, it still made my lashes look longer and darker
Waleska G.
Waleska G.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Extreme
Love Love Love! Definitely my new favorite , its so easy to apply. Goodbye fake eyelashes , this totally solves the short eyelash problem (: #Rimmel #RockinIt
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?