BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Review for: Extreme
I literally picked this up one day at a walmart because my small makeup bag unzipped and everything went everywhere and I couldn't find my mascara. I stopped into a walmart to grab a few things and saw it and it;s unique applicator. I fell in LOVEEE with this mascara. It's applicator is literally incredible and I can get all areas of my lashes for a flawless finish. The mascara makes my lashes look amazing and it never gets clumpy. Such a pleasant surprise for under $6!!!
Jaime W.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Extreme
The formula was not bad, however I did not care for the applicator. Rimmel makes great bronzers and other beauty products, but I do not care for their mascaras. This is my personal preference, as it make work for other people.
Katherine  E.
Review for: Extreme
So I tried this mascara because of receiving it in a Voxbox. I normally don't use that brand of mascara, but thought I'd give it a try. Overall, I loved that it was waterproof but I wasn't too impressed with what it did for my lashes. Maybe I just have to give it one more try
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
Review for: Extreme
I like all mascara from rimmel. I think this one put my eyes so big I mean the lashes looks amazing!
Renee  C.
Review for: Extreme
The product is in shade 003 extreme black. It lifts and adds volume to lashes. Love this product.
Vy N.
Review for: Blackest
I usually don't give a product one star. But this isn't my mascara, it smudges easily but it's easy to clean off, my eyelashes look spidery and I barely looked like I have any lashes compared to what I started off with. This doesn't volumize. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara but this one made my lashes droop like I didn't even curl it.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is so rare , it makes your eyelashes look bigger and fuller. And it has a cute packaging .
Kathryn C.
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara, it works really well on my lashes, doesn't make them look clumpy at all.
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Review for: Blackest
I tossed it too and I got it for free. Its got cool packaging but just doesn't deliver. brush shape made hitting the smaller edge hairs easier.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Extreme
It's a good drugstore product. I use it when I want more of a natural look as it doesn't give me great length or definition. I would give it another star, but the giant wand has almost took my eye out a few times.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?