BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Meghan B.
Review for: Extreme
I like this mascara, not so much for length, just for body. I use it with a lengthening mascara, and the two of them combined give me a very full look, so I would suggest using it with another mascara, but even by itself it's not bad.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Review for: Extreme
The wand is so weird but still usable. The wand actually works well and gets all the lashes. Doesn't clump and makes them look full and lengthened. Terrible for the bottom lashes though.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Carbon
I really dislike this mascara. The brush is designed terribly and makes it incredibly difficult to use. Don't waste your money on this.
Priscilla V.

INCORRECT SUGGESTIONS
INCORRECT BADGE
Flag This? Fashionista
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
It says to use over your regular mascara first, I don't. in 5 reviews.
107

Showing 1-5 of 107 Reviews
Lisa M. Lisa M.
Deridder, LA
Impact Score: 0

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! though its a little expensive side, I know I was hesitant on purchasing it due to the fact it was $32 and you cant just sample it..... however I broke down and purchased it and I LOVED it!! its a little tricky at first you gotta be patient to get used to a routine for your self, my eyes just pop with my long full lashes id recommend this product to EVERYONE....... don't let the price scare you away!!
Lucia R.
Review for: Extreme
I did not purchase this mascara, it was given to me by a family member. She didn't like it, said it didn't work for her. But OMG, it is actually one of my faves right now. I like the clump, to a certain moderation of course. and for those who don't like the clump try to use a "Brow and Lash Grooming Brush" to clean and spread the lashes out.
I think this mascara is amazing and it makes my lashes look longer and fuller.
Jordan M.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Blackest
I would have to say this is probably the least favorite of the mascaras that I have ever tried. The formula is very thick and begins to clump within the first few weeks. It clumps on the bristles easily causing clumpy lashes within the first few coats. All together I definitely would not recommend.
Kalee H.
Connellsville, PA
Review for: Extreme
I like the formula, but the shape and size of the brush make it really awkward to apply. I ended up using it with disposable, regular mascara wands.. worked wonders that way!
Andrea B.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blackest
Horrible! I really wanted to like this mascara because I thought the brush was cool....but I wound up throwing it out. It smears way too easily and smudges. I wore it to a 5 hr shift at work and by the time I came home my husband asked why I was crying. I looked in the mirror-and although I wasn't crying I looked like I was!
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
Review for: Blackest
Love this mascara, it is right around the $10 range and fits the bill, dramatic dark lashes with minimal flaking and clumping. Wish it was water proof though!!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Review for: Extreme
This is the first drugstore brand mascara I have tried in a very long time. No disappointment here. it's waterproof, glides on smooth, and has a 8+ hr wear time. Scandaleyes gave me a ton of volume and is perfect for every day wear. It's pretty buildable so you can create a natural or sultry look. Thumbs up Rimmel!! The price is a huge plus for me too. The quality versus price is great.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?