BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Pam S.
Pam S.
Linn, MO
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara! It doesn't clump. I have naturally dark and thick lashes, so I only need to use one coat, but I have heard that some need to do two coats.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Review for: Extreme
The wand can take some getting used to for some but I love it nonetheless & love the formula! Leaves my lashes looking beautiful!

I received this product free, for testing purposes only. All opinions are my own & I was not compensated in anyway for them.
Shanika K.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Extreme
Igot this in my voxbox and I can say I love it more than my cat eyes mascara! It didn't clump my lashes and it didn't have an odd odour to it
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my voxbox and I like it, I don't love it though. It doesn't make my eyelashes as long as other mascaras do and I felt like I had to put layer upon layer for it to look nice.
Tori J.
Tori J.
Monterey, CA
Review for: Extreme
Overall its a pretty good mascara. It doesn't flake or clump and makes your lashes relatively long. The brush took some getting used to but one you learn how to position it properly it works great!
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Extreme
My lashes have never looked better, I have been using it every day and I can really tell a difference from how dramatic my lashes were after applying this mascara. I love it!!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Review for: Extreme
I got this mascara in my moda voxbox! I did like how it didn't make my lashes feel heavy like other mascaras but I do wish it was darker.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Extreme
Just got this in my Moda Voxbox! Makes lashes appear long and thick. Very inexpensive as well!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Extreme
Just got this in my VoxBox and I love it. It stays on all day long and makes my lashes look fuller.
Rita C.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara in my ModaVoxBox, I really enjoy it. I find it separates and volumizes my lashes well, the brush is a bit big but you'll get the hang of using it really quick, I find it does not flake on me which is a plus. I would recommended it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?