BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Martina I.
Elmwood Park, IL
Review for: Extreme
I received it in my #ModaVoxBox even though I know I would have purchased it either way. This is going to be my best friend and number one choice now. I have been testing it out for 2 days now. It really gives the curviest curves to my lashes, it is like using eyelash curler and I did not. Also it did not smudge on my lids which is my biggest problem with other mascaras. LOVE it
Danielle I.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my Moda voxbox and I really like it. I love the brush. My eyelashes curl and it's a bit challenging to get my eyelashes done right without getting that annoying black dot on my eye shadow. The brush got all of my lashes and made them look fuller and made them pop.
Laura H.
Bountiful , UT
Review for: Extreme
As soon as I got it I put it on ! The brush makes my eyes look fuller and my eye lashes look the best thy have ever looked, I do have to work it in because sometime it clumps on my eyelashes ūüė≠ other than that it works really good !
Kristy H.
Review for: Extreme
This was one of the amazing items I received complementary in my #ModaVoxBox. I am a mother of two young boys and I work in the medical field. Getting ready in the morning needs to be 10 minutes or less . LOL I was super excited for new mascara. When I tried it , I was not impressed. The wand is curved and goes from thin at the tip to fat at the base . I was so afraid to poke my eye out trying to apply it . It applied super think on 1/2 of my lashes . I tried to apply again to even my lashes out and it ended up being too think . I have used it since but have to wipe most of the product off the wand before I apply to my lashes in order for it to look even
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my ModaVoxBox as a complimentary item. I've always loved Rimmel's eye makeup products; pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, shadows, etc. I haven't tried a mascara though (I'm picky). I really like this mascara. It didn't clump. It didn't feel heavy or run into my eyes. The only complaint is that after a couple of hours, there was that obnoxious black line under my eyes.
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Review for: Extreme
I had high hopes for this mascara. I was super stoked to get it in my #influenster box, because, lets face it, I'm a mascara junkie. But the shape of the wand really did not work. It's difficult to get my lashes covered evenly. I tried a couple times, and both times I just lost patience. Sad face!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Extreme
For all the ladies who are saying they don't enjoy the shape of the brush: you can reshape it! I was able to make my brush much less curved by pressing it against the tube and making a different form.. I LOVE IT NOW!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Extreme
Received this in my moda box box complimentary of influenster. Very disappointed! The brush is oddly shaped so the mascara doesn't transfer well into my eyelashes. Wouldn't buy again
Allegra R.
Review for: Extreme
I received this for review in Influenster's Moda voxbox. And... Well... I really dislike it! Here's 3 reasons why: #1. The wand. I appreciate the idea -- make one end of the brush thick and one end thin and curve it in a soft S shape so you can use either end exclusively, thus letting you get all of those pesky corner lashes without smearing your mascara everywhere. But in execution? It means neither half of the wand has enough contact area to really coat your lashes, making this mascara a laborious process to apply. Which would be ok if the formula was super worth it, but -- #2. The formula is only ok. It's not bad, it doesn't flake or smear or irritate my eyes or anything, but it also doesn't do much for my lashes. The length is ok but it doesn't thicken much and I experienced clumping. #3. The texture of the bottle! I HATE it! It's made of plastic stamped to have a sort of faux-snakeskin texture, which is a cool way of making a drugstore product seem more luxe, but it comes out feeling like puckered shrinkwrap all over. It's really irritating to hold. Ultimately I can't recommend this product at all, but someone else MAY have a better experience with it if they can get the wand to really work for them.
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
Review for: Extreme
I am currently using this daily. I like it. Its nothing really to write home about. just an average mascara with a unique want. i do however LOVE the packaging. A+.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?