BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Extreme
I really love this mascara and I love the contoured design of the brush. The only thing I would recommend is that they try to make a waterproof "version."
Janet S.
Janet S.
Review for: Extreme
Love this mascara in extreme black!! It gave my lashes the volume I was looking for
Heather R.
Heather R.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Extreme
This mascara lives up to its 'Rockin Curves' name! I love the wand and the one time application! I'm so glad I got to test this product out because I was in desperate need of a new mascara. I will recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this in a VoxBox and I love it! I love that it doesn't clump because you have a giant brush to comb through your lashes. I also love that it gives you volume, lengthens your lashes, and gives a slight curl. Your lashes don't get clumpy and it doesn't flake like other mascaras! It's also great that the product is super pigmented.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
Like the product. Not so much the formula. Have used this brand before and it irritated my eyes.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
Review for: Extreme
One of my fave products from my #modavoxbox. so lucky i got the extreme black it gives my lashes that extra volumized look. it does get clumpy a bit but its not heavy.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Review for: Extreme
I am so in love with this mascara! I cannot say enough good things about it. I feel is makes my lashes a lot of volume while also giving them a natural curl. I have a lot of trouble holding a curl in my lashes but this product does the trick!
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Extreme
Just received my 1st #modavoxbox and this amazing item was in it!! Love love love it!!!#rockinit #rimmel

This mascara goes on strong but with fine lines and no lumps!! I even got those little small hairs near the eye crease. Almost like a feathered look! Love the strong black color. Will definitely buy this when it runs out!!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Sumter, SC
Review for: Extreme
I was lucky to try this fab mascara in the ModaVoxBox. I must say outta all the mascaras from the low end to the high end brands; this is by far the best one I have ever tried. I love the packaging and the wand. Not too much and not too little. The perfect application in one, two strokes. It instantly gave my lashes volume and the look of natural looking false lashes which I absolutely LOVE!! Plus it doesn't flake or bother my eyes and its not hard to wash off at night. Every woman should try this mascara out. You will not be disappointed.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Review for: Extreme
Loved how smooth it was going on my eyelashes. I felt as if my eyelashes looked much thicker without having clumps!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?