BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Review for: Extreme
At first, I absolutely HATED this mascara..once I figured out the best way for me to maneuver the wand, it's not my favorite! I'd recommend it to anyone but I'd let them know what the brush is like first!!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Review for: Extreme
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!! It compares so well to the high end mascaras!! I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!! And I would most definitely purchase this product again!
Anna-Catherine L.
Anna-Catherine L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox and was pretty disappointed. The mascara itself is fine, but I hate the brush. It's really awkward to apply. I feel like I need a tutorial to get it just right! For the first A few times, I used it with some eyelash primer, and it worked really well… No clumping or flaking… However, when I tried to use it by itself, it was noticeably clumpy and did not stay on very well.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Extreme
Got this product in my #ModaVoxBox. The smaller end helps grab the bottom lashes and the large end really lifts and curls the top lashes. It is a good product, however I feel like by the end of the day the mascara fades a little. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants inexpensive mascara that provides pretty good coverage
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
Just received this today in my #modavoxbox and so far I am in love! I normally use benefit and this has just as much umpfh and love to my lashes!
Khassie S.
Khassie S.
Highland, CA
Review for: Extreme
Just received this in my ModaVoxBox, I used to use other Rimmel London mascara because I like the products, but this mascara does wonders. Never clumps, a curved brush, and it makes my eyelashes look fuller
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara in my ModaVoxBox and to be honest was not all that impressed. I think that the brush shape actually makes application more difficult. This mascara is very similar to any other of the brands you can buy at Target or Walmart. I feel like the catchy and exciting names try to draw customers in but they really are never that different in my opinion.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: Extreme
I don't have very long eyelashes but this mascara makes it look like I do! It adds volume and makes my lashes look longer!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is great for those that want lashes with length and volume. I got this in my ModaVoxBox and have been trying it for a few days. Although this is not a waterproof formula, it does not flake off your lashes and holds the curl pretty well. However, the brush seems a little big and the broken heart shaped brush takes some time to get used to. Once you get the hang of it, the mascara will be great to use. The brush shape allows the mascara to be distributed to all the lashes, even the stubborn short ones. I recommend this product to those that are looking for an inexpensive mascara that gives lashes from drama.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Review for: Extreme
Awesome mascara. Made my eyelashes look super dark and long. I would choose this over the 7 I have in my make up bag!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?