BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie W.
Review for: Extreme
I LOVE IT! I received this product in the #ModaVoxBox and I can not get enough! It seriously lengthens and lets the lashes flare out without clumping or becoming spidery. Oh, and the color is really extreme black and not the grayish color some mascaras try to pass as black. It's amazing! I highly recommend this for anyone in need of a new mascara! I really think you should give this a try.
Priya A.
Northville, MI
Review for: Extreme
I just got this mascara in my moda vox box. My eyes are my favorite feature so I love using eyeliner and mascara for a more dramatic look. This mascara is definitely great to get long and dark lashes.
leigh g.
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my modavoxbox and I've been using it like crazy. The packaging is AMAZINGLY AWESOME! the applicator is weird, but does help, and the product itself is great. It gives a lot of volume and so much length. I'm never getting a new mascara!
Samantha M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's AMAZING!! I don't have long full lashes, and they also don't hold a curl to save life. This mascara is definitely a lifesaver for me and will be something that I will repurchase in the future. #RockinIt #Rimmel
Adrianne G.
Isanti, MN
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #modavoxbox and I have to say that overall it is a really good product. The formula does not irritate my sensitive eyes nor does it flake. The only thing that bothers me is the shape of the brush. It looks cool but is not effective when it comes to applying mascara, it only makes it more difficult.
Ansley W.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Extreme
I love this product! I just received this from the #modavoxbox and its exactly what I'd thought it would be like. It makes my lashes look wonderful. I will defiantly be buying more.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
Like the product. Not so much the formula. Have used this brand before and it irritated my eyes.
Daimarys A.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this product. It seems to work fine I'm just having a hard time with the brush. Just have to get used to it. Other than that I like the product.
Liliana A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Extreme
I personally love make up and the this mascara this is the number one thing that should be in the girls make up kit I love ScandalEyes from Rimmel London the brush is a lil bit weird but it's cute it's a really nice color black makes your eyes lashes stand out really good I love this product I have used it before and I would use it again will never change my mind on it
Dynasty A.
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is my new obsession 😍 I love how the brush curves to my lashes and makes them look bigger😄 and I would definitely buy this In the future
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?