BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rose B.
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! It has fantastic lift and volume. The only thing is, as with most mascaras, you have to be vigilant against clumps. I love the way the brush curves as well, it really gets into the curve of my eyelid.
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
Review for: Extreme
WOW! I'm one of those people who was not gifted with lashes at birth and they're completely straight when I used this mascara it curled them and made me look amazing I will be going out and buying a million of these because I'm INLOVE!!!
Ashley B.
LILLIAN, TX
Review for: Extreme
I love how easily it makes my eyes pop with almost no effort. The curvy brush makes it easy to get those hard to reach lashes while the formula is easily applied evenly.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
This product gets an A+ just based on the brush. The brush gets all the hard to get places especially if you have small eyes and tiny lashes. I was able to make my eyes look huge with this mascara! The actual mascara part of it is great too! no clumps! but the brush omg no wonder its in half heart shape because its got me falling in love!
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my Moda VoxBox. I do like Rimmel brands and usually buy them but get so overwhelmed trying to find a new brand/kind. I love the brush and my lashes did not clump at all. It wasn't very dark it seemed, I may have needed a second coat. Definitely recommend if you are on a budget! The tube is the perfect size too, just thick enough and comfortable to hold!
P V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Extreme
I received this for review on Influensters mods box box and I'm so glad i did! 1. I ran out of mascara and i got this in the mail so it was something new to try well i LOVE the wand shape, how I wore it when it poured and it didn't run on me. it doesn't clump up my eyelashes either. I WILL be buying this again
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Extreme
Got this in my Moda Voxbox and I love it! It works great and makes my eyes pop amazingly. It doesn't clump or any of that and always applies smooth!
Karly W.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara complimentary of Influenster in my Modavoxbox. I had not previously tried a Rimmel brand mascara, so I was eager to test it out! I was very pleasantly surprised with the results. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, but this just exaggerated them even more.No flakes and clumps. It was fairly easy to remove. I think this will be a great every day mascara for me!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this mascara in the ModaVoxBox and am happy that I got this color as it is a very jet black mascara which I wanted because a lot come out more grey. As a girl with very little/no eyelashes, I really rely on mascara to make my lashes ‚Äúpop‚ÄĚ. The Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin Curves mascara did a great job of lengthening my lashes but I was unable to build up the product because it dried so quickly. For those that have full eyelashes and don't need to build up product, this will work great but for others that need more product, I don't recommend this mascara. It has a pretty interesting wand.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?