BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tavares, FL
Review for: Extreme
I'm hooked on rimmel products and when I received the rockin curves in my #ModaVoxBox I was ecstatic. It does exactly what it says and does it with one sweep of the wand. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear at the slightest bit of humidity. I only gave it a 4 because I have had issues with it getting clumpy in the actual tube itself after a few weeks of using. I have purchased another and it does it as well.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this is my VoxBox, I'm so excited to finally have a brush that allows all of my lashes to be full! There is absolutely NO clumping!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Irmo, SC
Review for: Extreme
I am loving this mascara!!!! I have never used a curved wand before, for fear of poking my eye, but this one is just perfect! The formula of the actual mascara itself is also great and lasts all day with no flaking!! Thanks for such a great product Rimmel!!
chrissy l.
chrissy l.
Review for: Extreme
Never again will i have to use more than one its everything a woman could ever want
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my ModaVox box and I actually really liked it. I WILL admit I wea hesitant at first, and had a hard time applying the mascara the first time because of the curved brush, I was afraid that I would stab myself in the eye. Once I got used to it, I really liked the results and it went right in my makeup bag.
Dynasty A.
Dynasty A.
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is my new obsession ūüėć I love how the brush curves to my lashes and makes them look biggerūüėĄ and I would definitely buy this In the future
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Review for: Extreme
I got this is my moda voxbox and I love it!!! I just absolutely adore it! It doesn't clump, it works great and I would buy it again.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Bountiful , UT
Review for: Extreme
As soon as I got it I put it on ! The brush makes my eyes look fuller and my eye lashes look the best thy have ever looked, I do have to work it in because sometime it clumps on my eyelashes ūüė≠ other than that it works really good !
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Extreme
So I received this in my Moda Vox Box and I have been using it for about a week. The wand was really confusing to use at first, but after I managed to get the hang of it, it gotten easier. Still, the brush is a bit of a let down. I'm sad that it's not waterproof as my eyes tend to water throughout the day. It also does clump when I'm applying it but I use a clean eyelash brush to untangle my lashes and it stays clump free for the rest of the day. I find that it works fairly well for my lashes which are very thin and medium length long.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Extreme
I really love the wand of this mascara; it makes it hard to get smudges on your eyelids or the bridge of your nose. However, it takes me at least 3 coats to get that thick, extended look on my lashes. The color is great- it's very dark and gives the drama I want in a mascara- but the coverage is lacking just slightly.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?