BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren F.
Review for: Extreme
Tried this product out via the voxbox. love the shape of this brush! makes putting on mascara less of a hassle and the black actually shows up black instead of fading away!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Review for: Extreme
Thanks to my #ModVoxBox I got this product and I love it. I don't have to wear artificial lashes because they look full and natural. No clumps
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Review for: Extreme
I just received this in my modabox and I love it. I don't really care much mascara usually but oh man I can tell the difference.
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Extreme
Okay lets start by saying isn't the packaging just adorable?! I have never tried a mascara brush with a curve like this one! It gives my lashes volume and they look extra intense and dark. This is a must buy when I run out!!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Extreme
It lengthened my lashes with a very natural look. It didn't rub off or run. My only issue is that I applied it at around 8am and felt my lashes starting to fall by 1pm
Alexis R.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this as well in my Moda Voxbox! I like how the bent brush catches almost all my eyelashes and extends them to make them more dramatic looking. It definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller. I can tell this is going to be a future favorite of mine.
Rose B.
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! It has fantastic lift and volume. The only thing is, as with most mascaras, you have to be vigilant against clumps. I love the way the brush curves as well, it really gets into the curve of my eyelid.
Kaci Y.
Otisville, MI
Review for: Extreme
WOW! I'm one of those people who was not gifted with lashes at birth and they're completely straight when I used this mascara it curled them and made me look amazing I will be going out and buying a million of these because I'm INLOVE!!!
Ashley B.
LILLIAN, TX
Review for: Extreme
I love how easily it makes my eyes pop with almost no effort. The curvy brush makes it easy to get those hard to reach lashes while the formula is easily applied evenly.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
This product gets an A+ just based on the brush. The brush gets all the hard to get places especially if you have small eyes and tiny lashes. I was able to make my eyes look huge with this mascara! The actual mascara part of it is great too! no clumps! but the brush omg no wonder its in half heart shape because its got me falling in love!
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?