Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara, Black, 0.41 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Anika B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel's first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin' lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
amanda k.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Makes my nonexistent lashes bloom into life! The length and curl they get from this mascara is seriously impressive for a cheaper brand.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was actually impressed with this mascara! Made my lashes look full and long. Took several coats
Nessa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff!!!!i would recommend it to those of us with thin lashes it really brings out mine
Anika B.
I loved it!!! It isn't a heavy or clumpy mascara at all! It made my lashes very long and I got so many compliments on them and people asking what product I used to make my lashes so long! Highly recommend this product! - would buy it again !!!!!!!!
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scandal eyes is one of my favourite mascaras! Very cheap for what it offers which is long and thick eyelashes! Very easy to apply and to take off and looking good as well! I always get it in black and it's fantastic!
sarah b.
GATINEAU, QC
I LOVE this mascara, it has such a unique wand and really reaches all my lashes. it is definitely my new favorite. The only problem is I cant find it anywhere again!
bassant k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its from the product that I wish to try it but I can't buy it i I wish i take it free to try it and say my experiment ❤