BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
Review for: Extreme
I just received this in my VoxBox and I love it! It does not make your eye lashes clump together. It makes your lashes looking longer than usual! love it!
jessica r.
Review for: Extreme
Received this.product in my #modavoxbox and this product is awesome. It works so great makes my lashes look so good better than before.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
Review for: Extreme
Got this is my modavox box and I absolutely love it! It gives that amazing eye look
Ryan T.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my moda voxbox and I love how the brush keeps your eyelashes from chunking and how smooth the formula is. However, I am not liking the shape of the brush... its difficult to use. Also, the mascara only brings out thin lashes rather than long thick lashes as I was expecting.
Haley B.
Elkton , MD
Review for: Extreme
This is my new favorite mascara. It does not clump and creates the biggest, longest lashes. This mascara works just as well as my expensive Dior mascara . I love it and highly recommend it to anyone.
Socorro M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in the ModaVoxBox, and I really like it. It is really creamy, and easy to apply. I had a few problems with the brush due to its curve, but that is simply because I am not used to it. This mascara makes your lashes look loger, and fuller. I would recommend this product to most make-up users.
Waleska G.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Extreme
Love Love Love! Definitely my new favorite , its so easy to apply. Goodbye fake eyelashes , this totally solves the short eyelash problem (: #Rimmel #RockinIt
Leticia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I received this product with my #modavoxbox and I actually love it although it took a couple strokes to get the whole effect, it still made my lashes look longer and darker
denise y.
Medford, NY
Review for: Extreme
I got Rimmel London scandal eyes rocking curves with my #ModaVoxBox. I do like that it does not clump. But it does not make my lashes look tremendously bold. Not my favorite product but is nice for a subtle look.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's good because it doesn't clump but it doesn't give my lashes as much volume as it says. Still a great product though and definitely great for inner lashes.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?