2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfill...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
breanna m.
breanna m.
Review for: Carbon
I like this a lot!! it liffts and curves but I feel like you have to apply a lot of layers of it to actually see it ..but it is nice I'd get it over others !:) if you can work with it I think you'll like it just like I do
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Extreme
Great mascara!! The mascara doesn't budge on me but after 10 hours of wear it can start to get flakey but for the price I would recommend!! I can were this to school with no smudging by the end of the day!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Review for: Extreme
As girls said in past reviews, this is def waterproof, but the formula stinks if you get it in your eye! So watch out! Other than that. I love the brush, it makes my eyes look fuller and darker.
Vy N.
Vy N.
Review for: Blackest
I usually don't give a product one star. But this isn't my mascara, it smudges easily but it's easy to clean off, my eyelashes look spidery and I barely looked like I have any lashes compared to what I started off with. This doesn't volumize. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara but this one made my lashes droop like I didn't even curl it.
Katherine  E.
Katherine E.
Review for: Extreme
So I tried this mascara because of receiving it in a Voxbox. I normally don't use that brand of mascara, but thought I'd give it a try. Overall, I loved that it was waterproof but I wasn't too impressed with what it did for my lashes. Maybe I just have to give it one more try
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Extreme
The formula was not bad, however I did not care for the applicator. Rimmel makes great bronzers and other beauty products, but I do not care for their mascaras. This is my personal preference, as it make work for other people.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Review for: Extreme
This is one of the best mascara's Rimmel has. It's a good thick formula that stays on lashes and really coats them nicely. I love the curved brush because it really hits all your lashes. The formula can get a bit clumpy though and that's my least favorite part.
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Extreme
It's a good drugstore product. I use it when I want more of a natural look as it doesn't give me great length or definition. I would give it another star, but the giant wand has almost took my eye out a few times.
Maria R.
Maria R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Extreme
Let me tell you ladies, if your looking for lenght & volume hand down this one is amazing , not only is the brush is amazing but it curve and hugs your lashes great and gives you full lashes with great volume with no clumps.
Maddison L.
Maddison L.
Review for: Extreme
I hate how the brush is curved. For me it doesn't do much for my lashes, I have to hold it on an odd angle to have the wand the same way on both eyes. Just not for me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?