2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner delivers flawless definition & precision for a playful, graphic yet feminine look. The ultra-thin felt tip glides on with ease and the waterproof formula provides intense ultra-black color all day & night.

• I loveeeee this eyeliner2 Answers
  • How easily does this liner apply? I prefer a thinner eyeliner look....4 Answers
  • So I just bought the Rimmel thick and thin liner I'm having issues ...3 Answers
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
I love this eyeliner. Is very easy to use which makes you feel like an expert doing the fabulous cat outline. Particularly before using the product I use a close-up of eyelids so that the area is unified and the layout is more flattering. It is to mention that your technique and type of makeup is going to infer in the duration of the outline since if you sweat a lot or you will be with a lot of eye contact it will fall, many products are approved of WATER not of SUDOR because they are different things for me this Eyeliner is fabulous then I apply a little make-up fixative to make it last longer.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Review for: Black
I really love liquid liner, with practice and the right applicator it is a very easy to use product. This black liquid liner however is not very dark and pigmented. I love the Scandaleyes range from Rimmel however this liquid liner is not as good as my $3 Jordana Fabuliner, nor was it as pigmented. I however, will always be on the hunt for the next best liner. One thing I do really enjoy is the tip and untra fine point it has, if thats what you are looking for then this might be for you. Not a bad product by any means, just not my favorite.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Review for: Black
I bought this liner about two or three months ago because I needed a cheap liner but I think I might have stooped too low. Normally I love Rimmel products, but I've never loved their liners. I had my hopes up only for disappointment. This was the darkest shade I could find and it still only looked gray, though it says black. The product itself was very dry and took a lot of effort to get a good, dark line. Normally liquid liner pens can last me up to five months but I didn't even get a good month out of this one. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
Ylluria M.
Ylluria M.
Review for: Black
I love this stuff! It goes on well, has a GREAT deep black finish, and you can make medium to very fine lines depending on pressure and angle of tip. Plus, it's WATERPROOF, so if you wanna keep your makeup on while swimming for out for a day on the beach, it's a GREAT choice. ^_^ As a mermaid, performer, bellydancer, swimmer and general beachgoer, I freaking love this stuff. I use it in everday use, as well as for all my performance needs. It makes a great cat eye/wing, and LOTS more! ^_^
Desrean S.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Black
I wanted to love this eyeliner, but it was a miss for me. Let me first tell you what I loved about the eyeliner. I like the application, and the ability to draw the perfect liner. However, I disliked the result. It took me a while to get the color out, even when I shake it to get in more product. On my eyes, it ceased to make a dark black liner; it created a grayish black, more like a sheer black, shade on my lids. There are so much better eyeliners than this.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Review for: Black
I like this felt tip liner because of its ultra fine tip. However, I did not think that it lived up to its claims of being 24 hours and waterproof. While application was not difficult the softness of the tip made it hard to draw in solid lines. The formula also seems pretty wet and so did not stay for very long. In my trial run, I accidentally rubbed my eyes forgetting that I had the liner on and when I check my mirror my winged liner was rubbed off :(
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Review for: Black
Is really bad, i don't like at all. Run out very easy, is not Pigmented , the only good thing about it is that the tip is very thin and allows the cateye almost perfect but you need to pass several times to achieve coverage. on the packaging it says it is waterproof and lasts 24 hours, it is totally false because it is easily run if you miss a tear. no way would recommend to a friend.
I think deceived me with everything he says on the package.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Review for: Black
I did not like this product at all, my first impression of it was in fact the packaging and it's marker type casing. I used this product for a week before tossing it. The color application the first use was beautiful, and an intense very black color but after that first use it dried out quickly and the liquid would not fall into the tip. I tried shaking it and the felt tip fell right out of the casing. I will not buy again.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Review for: Black
I hated this eyeliner. when i opened the package, i was so excited but this eyeliner has very little pigment. its like it is watered down black. just like a streaky grey. i thought maybe it was just because it was new but after several tries, it still is that streaky greyish color. i definitely would not repurchase or recommend this to anyone.. total waste of money. Try the essence waterproof liquid liner instead!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this with high hopes and it was a let down. I don't know if it's just my product or if my eyes are just sensitive. But when it put it on it feels like I'm scratching my eye lids. Not smooth at all. It's not very pigmented either. I had a hard time getting everything even and just ended up going over it with a different liquid eyeliner to clean up the lines and darken everything. I wouldn't recommend.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Carthage, ME
I was curious how long it lasts?? I like eyeliner that last awhile!!
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Mira Loma, CA
Is this eyeliner good to do wings?
Brownsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easily does this liner apply? I prefer a thinner eyeliner look. Will this liner achieve that?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else noticed that this eye liner does not seem very pigmented? When I first apply it, it is very faded. It hasn't run out or dried up, because it was like that when I first opened it. Also, does anyone have recommendations for a good liquid or gel liner thats not too expensive? I cannot go back to this product! Thanks!
Brownsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this product?