BY RIMMEL LONDON

For lashes so big, it's almost criminal! Scandalous false lash volume. MaxDensity Brush: 50% larger*. Captures & plumps every lash. Supersize formula with 3x collagen + 3x keratin*.

* versus Rimmel Volume Flash The Max

• I've been looking for a new mascara because mine keeps getting my...2 Answers
  • Good for my eyelash mascara has been the best, it gives a life t...1 Answers
  • Es bueno? Yo prob√© hace tiempo uno de rimmel y lo am√©, me dejab...1 Answers
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
  • "Its clumpy makes youre lashes look short and stubby and like you dont have many lashes at all and no volume what so ever!!" in 25 reviews
  • "I like this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look full and think, but they aren't as long as other mascaras make them look." in 12 reviews
  • "I wanted to give drug store mascara another shot and decided to go with Rimmel since there were pretty good reviews for it." in 7 reviews
  • "For me this mascara is a winner, But I cannot stress enough that if you don't already have longish lashes big brushes will do nothing for you but clump your lashes up." in 7 reviews
  • "There is NO flaking off even when I wear for 12 hours or more but it CAN get clumpy but I do not mind a little bit of clumpiness. " in 6 reviews
Anna R.
This one tends to get lumpy after a little bit which makes it harder to use. I can't stand when it clumps together because it feels like it will fall into my eye. It's good for maybe the first month or two, but you may need to find a way to declump the mascara before application. As for volume, it's eh. It adds a little bit of length to mine, but not too much to be really noticeable. It doesn't magically make my eyelashes great so it's okay if you want something cheaper.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free when I purchased a pack of platex sport tampons. I have the waterproof version, and I do like that about it. It doesn't run or smudge through a workout; however, it doesn't make my eye lashes look longer or more voluminous. They just look short and wet. It takes a while to dry on the lashes, so I ended up having mascara on my eyelid. It's an okay product, but definitely have seen better.
Cassandra M.
Rimmel ScandalEyes is my favorite drug-store brand mascara! I think I might even try the waterproof version. If you are on a budget, this is extremely close to my new favorite high-end mascara. When I can splurge, I go for Too Faced Better than S*x mascara. However, if you can't, or won't spend $23 on mascara, then I highly suggest Rimmel ScanalEyes. Your lashes will thank you!
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
I got a coupon for a free mascara with a playtex tampon purchase and I chose this one. I LOVE this mascara! I probably wouldn't have picked it up on my own but I am so amazed at how well it works. For me, it's comparable to the benefit roller lash. It gives a falsie effect but it's lengthening and it looks like a very high end mascara.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this. It didn't clump my eyelashes together and it stays on really well throughout the day. It's not my favorite mascara, but it is definitely a nice one. I also liked the packaging because it's really durable and easy to use. I would for sure recommend this product! Have fun lovelies. :)
courtney h.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes stand out! It lasts all day long, in the heat, in the pool, wherever! It makes my blue eyes pop, I love how long it makes my lashes! I recommend this product to anyone who wants long lashes and wants a great price for their product!
Alexis L.
Findlay
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I refuse to use anything but this mascara. It makes my lashes look super long and I have never had trouble with clumping. I usually purchase this product from my local wal mart or meijer. It can be found in almost every drug store.
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
This is definitely one of my favorite mascaras that I use. I first bought it at Walmart. It makes my lashes look so fabulous, long, thick, and dark. After purchasing it I recommended it to my friend and she loves it too. I need to actually go purchase some more. ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good mascara and i loved how my lashes looked. Big fluffy brush created lots of volume, the only downside is that the brush is so big, and not very ideal for lower lashes. If you want big doe eyed lashes this would be good without needing falsies
Brianna P.
This has been my go-to mascara for quite some time. I've repurchased so many times. The formula stays put and doesn't flake, like other drugstore mascaras that I've used. I always purchase this in black and have used the other formulas as well (which are great).
Christina T.
Traverse City, MI
I have trouble because the brush is so big, I always - without fail- get this on my face. Any way to avoid that?
Nicole M.
Worth to buy?
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used it Iwould like to know if it holds up well!
Cassidy H.
Does this clump on anyone's lashes or does it separate the lashes?
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this mascara different from all others