Rimmel Scandaleyes Jumbo Liquid Eye Liner, Black, 0.1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jordan R.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Jumbo applicator to draw an intense bold line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Torii P.
New York
I’m glad I purchased this liner! This was a great product for me to start learner winged liner. The tip has a nice sharp point. The color is dark and doesn’t seem to dry when you are using it. It’s also really easy to clean up mistakes if you make them! Overall really good liquid liner for the price and the availability!
Kari A.
Marshall
I made the switch to this eyeliner because pencils can be too rough and the liquids smear too easily and I enjoy the pen aspect of it because it feels like I'm drawing and that makes it easier to accomplish the winged look. It is not super dark when applied, so you have to use multiple layers, but other than that, great product.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This works pretty well. I never have a problem with it being dried out or anything like that. It makes a pretty straight line. The clear cap underneath is kind of messed up but it’s not that big of a deal. I would recommend this product. I’ve had it quite a while.
Kaylee W.
MENIFEE, CA
It's ok, the thick tip makes it hard to create. Thin wing. And it doesn't wear well through the day it smudges and makes you look like you have a black eye. Not a good look
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I like the product. But their are a few cons. It smears pretty quickly and if I swear it smudges. I love how dark the liner gets. But it is not long lasting. I don't believe I would recommend only because it doesn't last long and it smudges and smears very quickly
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
This liquid liner dries out fast! I thought I would like the jumbo tip, but it turned out to be very marker like. I didn't feel I had very much control over how I wanted my liner to look. I wouldn't suggest using this and I don't plan on purchasing it again.
Samantha C.
Bessemer, PA
I love this liner! It's so easy to apply and very rarely do I gave and messes or misses. It covers well and lasts through just about anything! It's a staple in my makeup bag, that's for sure.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
I'm in love with this eye liner! It goes on smooth and it's easy to control the thickness of it. It also stays on all day long with no smudging!
Aniya G.
Houston
Overall a good product but i dont like that i have to keep going over it for it to be as bold as i want it to be.
hayley h.
This liner sets out very quick and it pulls your eye lid witch isn't what you would want in a eye liner. Wasn't inpressed