Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID

Which is your favorite color to use?

Shelby  N.
Shelby N.
1 year, 9 months ago
Black or sparkly black are my go to choices. I have multiples of each. 1 in my purse, one in my weekender toiletry kit and one in my normal make up kit. Such an affordable price for the quality.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Grand Rapids, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
Black or Sparkly Black. Both are bold and go on nicely!
Tina H.
Tina H.
2 years, 8 months ago
Black
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
3 years, 2 months ago
Black is the best for me, I do not like to use other colors when it comes to eyeliners.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
3 years, 7 months ago
The Black color is my favorite--it's so intense!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
3 years, 8 months ago
Depends on the look I'm going for. Classic Jet black is the one I use most often, but both the blue and brown formulas are wonderful as well.
Katherine T.
Black, definitely!
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
4 years, 1 month ago
Definitely black or the brown!