BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love it so much ! It truly brightens up my eyes makes them look big since I have small eyes good value worth it pretty color you will always look awake my eye color is hazel I would buy this again
Kaitlea T.
I use this in my waterline to help brighten up my eyes. It works well for that. However, t's a little tiny bit too dark for my extremely fair skin. It also doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
alexa d.
Livermore, CA
Good value and enjoyed at first, but overall the nude shade wasn't my favorite in my water line. Also found it did not stay as well as I had hoped. I ended up using the last half as an eye base, which worked okay. Probably would not repurchase just because the shad was not great for me.
Jeni M.
San Antonio, TX
I couldn't find a nude liner. this was the last one on the shelf when I went. it's super creamy and stays well. I put it on my waterline in the morning and it's still there by night! great buy I believe $3!! what a steal!
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This is the first nude eyes pencil I tried and find it so good it's really smooth and creamy in eyes it's good for those who has a small eyes also it's cheap , I would buy it again .
Angel L.
This is a great, inexpensive nude liner. It helps brighten the eyes, and helps keep your eyes looking big when you're doing a smokey eye. Using a dark liner can cause your eyes to look smaller, where a nude liner can help your eyes look larger.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
This is perfect for the waterline when I need to look a little more well-rested. It's pretty pigmented so it covers the redness that my waterline sometimes has very well. I definitely recommend this and will be getting another one soon when my current pencil runs out.
Edwarlyn B.
This is a good waterliner pencil, is a little bit patchy but works great on my waterline and add an "open eyes" look to my everyday makeup. It is affordable. Recommended
Gabriela A.
After seeing so many reviews of this product online, I thought I'd try it. It glides on easily, but personally I think the color looks a little creepy in the waterline (at least on me). I can still use it to highlight tho.
Yessi H.
I give it a five because it stays in my waterline and it's very affordable. I have many eyeliners and eyeshadow sticks and all are very long lasting ! I only wish they has more colors !
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason