BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Nicole B.
A great nude liner for making your eyes look bigger! I love that it's a twist up product (sharpening isn't so great for travel!). The nude color is great for my hazel eyes. I appreciate the simple packaging. I will be repurchasing this item in the future!
Claire J.
This is a great liner for the lower waterline. Anytime my eyes look tired/dark/red, I use this to brighten my eyes and it really pulls any look together. The price is awesome and it works really well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested.
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
Seriously one of the best liners over ever used!! It's very creamy and glides on like a dream!! It awakens the look of the eyes so much!!! And it stays on for a really long time! I'm beyond obsessed with this!! Couldn't recommend it enough!
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
This is a great and natural eyeliner that I use for my waterline! It opens up your eyes and makes them appear bigger and more awake. The downside is that if it gets on your bottom lashes it looks pretty bad and messy and the eyeliner wears off of your waterline within a few hours.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
This is a great liner to use on the inner rim of your eyes. It really helps your eyes look instantly more awake and bright. Very smooth texture so it glides on easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes and stays in place. Plus, it's a great price!
Desseree L.
Good drugstore option if you need a nude liner. It's very creamy and glides easily on to the waterline. It does not last all day on my waterline however but you can add a nude powder shadow on top to set it and increase the
longevity.
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
This liner is amazing for the waterline. It has good staying power and the color looks natural and helps make the eyes appear bigger. I got mine from drugstore.com, it was on sale. I only wish is was retractable. You have to sharpen these but overall great product
Kelsey T.
Best nude liner I've tried! I haven't delved into the world of high end nude liners, but I don't see a reason to. The Rimmel one is awesome! I do have to tug on my eye a bit to make sure I apply it only to the waterline. If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible. Otherwise, if it doesn't get on the lashes, it's great! Really gives me a wide awake look!
Meghan M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I wanted a nude pencil to put in my waterline and this one had good reviews. It was a little too dark in my opinion because it is about the same color (if not darker) as my skin tone and I was looking for something a little lighter. It had okay staying power considering that I have yet to find a pencil that stays in my waterline.
Kaitlea T.
I use this in my waterline to help brighten up my eyes. It works well for that. However, t's a little tiny bit too dark for my extremely fair skin. It also doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Leslie I.
Do they have a waterproof black eyeliner ?