BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Anais S.
Hialeah , Fl
I'm always looking for waterproof eyeliners and I got.very lucky to find this one I love how easily it glides on and how well it stays on all day. It is difficult to take off and that's something I appreciate because it really is waterproof
Meghan M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I wanted a nude pencil to put in my waterline and this one had good reviews. It was a little too dark in my opinion because it is about the same color (if not darker) as my skin tone and I was looking for something a little lighter. It had okay staying power considering that I have yet to find a pencil that stays in my waterline.
Emily G.
Absolutely great eyeliner, I have very sensitive watery eyes and this liner in any of the colors is one of the only liners I can wear in my waterline. Since I do have excessively watery eyes sometimes I need to re-apply but nothing against the product. Amazing quality for the price.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I used to use white eyeliner on my waterline to make my eyes appear bigger and discovered this nude one from Rimmel. It applies so creamy, and glides on effortlessly. Love that this is waterproof as well.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Only nude eyeliner for the waterline I buy! I've bought numerous ones and I always will! The quality of this liner is amazing! You can compare this to the tarte, or urban decay, and even Mac ones, in my opinion it's ever better!
Daniela D.
I love this liner!! I use the nude shade all the time when I want to make myself look more awake or just have my eyes look brighter. It's so affordable and it really stays on my waterline so well.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
My favorite for my waterline! I prefer this over a stark white liner. This one is creamy and not dry and it doesn't pull on your skin. You can use the slightest hand and it comes off perfectly.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love it so much ! It truly brightens up my eyes makes them look big since I have small eyes good value worth it pretty color you will always look awake my eye color is hazel I would buy this again
Kaitlea T.
I use this in my waterline to help brighten up my eyes. It works well for that. However, t's a little tiny bit too dark for my extremely fair skin. It also doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
alexa d.
Fremont, CA
Good value and enjoyed at first, but overall the nude shade wasn't my favorite in my water line. Also found it did not stay as well as I had hoped. I ended up using the last half as an eye base, which worked okay. Probably would not repurchase just because the shad was not great for me.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason