BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
I really wanted this product to work for me but unfortunately it didn't. This product caused me much eye irritation. I tried to apply it several times and each time it irritated me more and more. This is not a waterproof product. When applying this to my waterline, I had to keep going over and over for the color to show. Overall, not a product I would recommend.
Lakishi H.
Love this product. It's so rich and creamy. I love how the nude shade is not as overpowering as white ones. This nude eyeliner makes my eyes look more natural and awake.
Michelle F.
Flushing, MI
A popular brow artist on instagram who does AMAZING work sells eyebrow kits but it was completely out of my budget. I went to my local Walgreens and found that I could create my own kit. This Rimmel Scandal eyes has upgraded my eyebrow look and has been a big help while I started regrowing my brows. It helps conceal, make my brows look neater and more defined. This is my go to product and has been a fave this year for sure.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I almost bought the new urban decay nude eyeliner, but decided to run to the drugstore first instead. I'm so glad I did. the formula for this is AMAZING considering it only cost $4. I like the nude color, since it brightens the eyes more naturally than white eyeliner does. the fact that it's am automatic liner is also great.
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
This eyeliner is amazing for the water line. It's creamy, easy to apply, glides on super easily and stays on all day even in the inner lines. Plus the nude shade is perfect to make your eyes look whiter and so to make you look more awake! Love the formula and actually need to try other shades!!!!
Hanne-Marie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
This would be holy grail status if it would last all day on my waterline, but unfortunately it seems to wear off after 3-4 hours. I do however like the look it give when I wear it, and the way it seems to really open up my eyes. I just need it to be a little more waterproof, even though I don't feel like I have particularly watery eyes.
Ellen H.
I wear glasses, and the shadows that my frames cast, along with my prescription can make my eyes look small. I use this on the inner rim of my lower lash line and I love it! It stays put, and I have watery eyes, so that is a BIG plus in my book. The color is a natural tone, not as stark and jarring as white. It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion. Definitely worth buying, and buying again!
Rebecca D.
By far my favorite eyeliner! It really brightens up my eyes and goes well with any look I'm going for. This will open up your eyes and give you that "big doe eyed" look. It's extremely pigmented and creamy which can cause it to be a little messy but besides that I love this and it lasts me for months. Great product!
Angel L.
This is a great, inexpensive nude liner. It helps brighten the eyes, and helps keep your eyes looking big when you're doing a smokey eye. Using a dark liner can cause your eyes to look smaller, where a nude liner can help your eyes look larger.
Nicole B.
A great nude liner for making your eyes look bigger! I love that it's a twist up product (sharpening isn't so great for travel!). The nude color is great for my hazel eyes. I appreciate the simple packaging. I will be repurchasing this item in the future!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason