BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
Really can help open up the eyes. Give you that babydoll look. Stays in the water line well. I have a bit of trouble with it staying in the outer water line area but other then that it doesn't move.
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
I received this from rimmel in the mail and I feel in love with it as soon as I used it. It apply so easy and is so smooth when applying. I would totally repurchase.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Recieved as a sample just didnt like it tried it fornthe first time and just didn't like the way it looked on me seen others try it and thought it was cute on them
Sara B.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
I love this rimmed waterproof eyeliner it is very affordable and goes on smooth . Last all day long . Looks great . I mean what more can you ask for.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
This is perfect for the waterline when I need to look a little more well-rested. It's pretty pigmented so it covers the redness that my waterline sometimes has very well. I definitely recommend this and will be getting another one soon when my current pencil runs out.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I really wanted this product to work for me but unfortunately it didn't. This product caused me much eye irritation. I tried to apply it several times and each time it irritated me more and more. This is not a waterproof product. When applying this to my waterline, I had to keep going over and over for the color to show. Overall, not a product I would recommend.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Terrytown, LA
So creamy and goes into the waterline so smooth and lasts all day and night. The black is very black and makes whatever eye color you have pop!
Lakishi H.
Lakishi H.
Love this product. It's so rich and creamy. I love how the nude shade is not as overpowering as white ones. This nude eyeliner makes my eyes look more natural and awake.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Flushing, MI
A popular brow artist on instagram who does AMAZING work sells eyebrow kits but it was completely out of my budget. I went to my local Walgreens and found that I could create my own kit. This Rimmel Scandal eyes has upgraded my eyebrow look and has been a big help while I started regrowing my brows. It helps conceal, make my brows look neater and more defined. This is my go to product and has been a fave this year for sure.
naf T.
naf T.
I love this eyeliner from Rimmel and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. it feels so light on the eyes and makes them look bigger!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?