BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Maitri P.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
The product so creamy and he goes on perfectly well with my eyes and eye color, black. it is very long-lasting and i absolutely love the. The value in the price is also worth it I would totally buy it again and I hundred percent recommend it!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this nude color on my waterline. Good price for good product. I use it all the time makes the shadow pop. I have brown eyes and this definitely makes it pop. Would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Nicely pigmemted. Last a long time. Not a full 8 hours but maybe 6 hours in the waterline. Brightens eyes up. Creamy, doesn't pull or tug. Nice for waterline or tight line. Will repurchase and get more shades
Hope B.
Hope B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I use it exclusively on my undereye water line and it keeps me looking brighter and more awake! They make expensive ones in higher brands but I have found that this one works just as well and for a much more affordable price!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I really like this eyeliner, it's lasted me a very long time and it's a perfect nude shade and really opens the eye. not too sure about water proof I find that it does not last ALL DAY in the water line.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Stillwater,Ok
For me this product wasn't very waterproof. It ran within the first hour of using it. I don't know if my eyes were extra watery or what. I was disappointed in it but I would try to stay away from it.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
This works very well for the price. It goes on easily, but does crumble a bit which can prove to be a bit messy although not too big of a problem with the nude shade. I prefer this to a white liner in my waterline as I feel my skin tone makes the white too fake looking.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I got this for free im honestly not even sure where from but its a great eyeliner one of my favorites. It goes on so smoothly and stays on for a while. I really recommend buying this in black also.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. Less than half an hour after applying to my lower water line, the product was already off and irritating my eye. You can't see any color at all when applying either. It's not nude, it's clear.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
My favorite Rimmel eyeliner is the liquid liner, but I love this too. It's not too pricey, packaging is decent. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. I have blue/grey eyes and this product makes them pop more.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?