BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
This is a great and natural eyeliner that I use for my waterline! It opens up your eyes and makes them appear bigger and more awake. The downside is that if it gets on your bottom lashes it looks pretty bad and messy and the eyeliner wears off of your waterline within a few hours.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
This is a great liner to use on the inner rim of your eyes. It really helps your eyes look instantly more awake and bright. Very smooth texture so it glides on easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes and stays in place. Plus, it's a great price!
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
This liner is amazing for the waterline. It has good staying power and the color looks natural and helps make the eyes appear bigger. I got mine from drugstore.com, it was on sale. I only wish is was retractable. You have to sharpen these but overall great product
Megan G.
The Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof liner in nude is a great option of you either don't like color in your waterline or if you want to make your eyes appear less tired and more bright. It is affordable and it has pretty good lasting power.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I bought this about 4 years ago and am still using it today! The color is so pretty, and much more natural than a stark white in your water line. Very creamy formula and much cheaper than high end products. Worth the buy!
Kelsey T.
Best nude liner I've tried! I haven't delved into the world of high end nude liners, but I don't see a reason to. The Rimmel one is awesome! I do have to tug on my eye a bit to make sure I apply it only to the waterline. If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible. Otherwise, if it doesn't get on the lashes, it's great! Really gives me a wide awake look!
Adriana F.
I really want to try out this eyeliner because I really enjoyed the black scandal eyes liner. I want to try this nude one for days when I want a very natural look. I think white is too much, but this nude one seems perfect.
Toni J.
A great multitasking product! I love the color. It makes you look more awake and opens up you me eyes when you use it on the water line. It's very affordable and comparable to higher end nude liners I Would recommend
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
I use this liner in my water line almost every single day (aside from the few times I go very dramatic and use the black). It lasts in my waterline for hours, I never have to touch up and it makes my eyes look brighter and less tired. I'm obsessed with this product and I hope it never discontinues!
Lydia S.
This eyeliner is perfect for lining the waterline and making your eyes appear big and open. It stays on for at least 4 hours. I would like a little more staying power but the price is awesome and I would buy again.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason