BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
This eyeliner is amazing for the water line. It's creamy, easy to apply, glides on super easily and stays on all day even in the inner lines. Plus the nude shade is perfect to make your eyes look whiter and so to make you look more awake! Love the formula and actually need to try other shades!!!!
Hanne-Marie B.
Greenwich
This would be holy grail status if it would last all day on my waterline, but unfortunately it seems to wear off after 3-4 hours. I do however like the look it give when I wear it, and the way it seems to really open up my eyes. I just need it to be a little more waterproof, even though I don't feel like I have particularly watery eyes.
Ellen H.
I wear glasses, and the shadows that my frames cast, along with my prescription can make my eyes look small. I use this on the inner rim of my lower lash line and I love it! It stays put, and I have watery eyes, so that is a BIG plus in my book. The color is a natural tone, not as stark and jarring as white. It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion. Definitely worth buying, and buying again!
Rebecca D.
By far my favorite eyeliner! It really brightens up my eyes and goes well with any look I'm going for. This will open up your eyes and give you that "big doe eyed" look. It's extremely pigmented and creamy which can cause it to be a little messy but besides that I love this and it lasts me for months. Great product!
Myria D.
Elgin, IL
I heard using beige/nude on your waterline instead of white is more eye whitening, popping and natural. So I liked this up and I'm glad I did! This product is water proof so it lasts a good portion of the day. Just apply a little more towards the end is the day if need be. It easily glides on. Put on water line or inner corner of the eye and your eyes pop and brighten. This color is nice to even hide that pesky red pimple you get.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This is a nice drugstore option for an eyeliner to use in your waterline. I find it to be creamy and transfers onto the eye easily. It doesn't last all day in my waterline but most liners don't. It's worth the money if you are looking for something like this
Nicole B.
A great nude liner for making your eyes look bigger! I love that it's a twist up product (sharpening isn't so great for travel!). The nude color is great for my hazel eyes. I appreciate the simple packaging. I will be repurchasing this item in the future!
Claire J.
This is a great liner for the lower waterline. Anytime my eyes look tired/dark/red, I use this to brighten my eyes and it really pulls any look together. The price is awesome and it works really well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
As some others have stated, I use this as a highlighter on my lower waterline. Applying here brightens the eyes and makes them look larger. I find application easy, but it doesn't seem to stay in place very long. Reapplying throughout the day will help maintain the highlighting effect, but I wish it had more staying power. I purchased this liner at Target.
Jess D.
Hales Corners, WI
Rimmel Scandal Eyes never seems to disappoint. The quality of this eyeliner is amazing. Especially applied to the waterline, it opens the eye up and makes it look big and beautiful. No other eyeliner on the market beats this one, for the price and quality, this eyeliner is truly scandalous.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason