BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Belkis P.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
At first I loved it because it did make me look more awake however my eyes get so irritated every time I wear this liner. I try to ignore it and go on about my day but it's annoying and honestly kind of painful
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
philadelphia, PA
One of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever used. Its so smooth and is not chunky at all! It stays on my waterline even during the heat and comes off easily when I remove my makeup. This color also definitely makes your eyes appear more awake and wide. Anybody can use this!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
This item is a staple in my collection. Whenever I want to make my eyes look a little brighter and awake, this does the job. It stays on my waterline for a long time and glides on very easily.
Estee H.
Estee H.
This is a great nude eyeliner for the waterline to brighten your eyes. It is waterproof and lasts well. It is easy to use and quite affordable. I got mine from Walgreens and I am pretty sure that I have already repurchased it because it's so affordable and works well
Carla S.
Carla S.
Dallas, TX
I find this one to be easily better than the NYX version. It is smoother, applies perfectly, does not irritate the eye, does not look bad. It maybe not last too long, but seriously, what would inside the eye? Definitely would repurchase as it helps make my eyes look bigger and brighter.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ludlow, VT
Love this to brighten my eyes on the waterline. It's smooth and easy to apply. It doesn't last all day, but not much does on my waterline. I can still get a good 4 hours or so out of this, which isn't too bad. And very affordable.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I got this off a sample site and I got a full size sample. I tried it and ought it went on so well. Makes me look awake and I love it, it's so easy so glide on my eyes. I would buy this full size once I'm done with the one I have.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I wanted to experiment with a nude liner and was recommended this Rimmel liner. It's affordable, soft & stays all day. It's something different for the eyes. It's a great product and would definitely repurchase when needed.
Maitri P.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
The product so creamy and he goes on perfectly well with my eyes and eye color, black. it is very long-lasting and i absolutely love the. The value in the price is also worth it I would totally buy it again and I hundred percent recommend it!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this nude color on my waterline. Good price for good product. I use it all the time makes the shadow pop. I have brown eyes and this definitely makes it pop. Would definitely recommend this product.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?