BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Love this product! It's the perfect nude shade for lining your waterline, making your eyes look brighter and more awake. It glides on easily and the waterproof formula is great for the price. It lasts pretty much the whole day but I find that it wears off around the corners of my eyes at the very end of the day. If you're not looking to splurge on a nude pencil eyeliner I definitely recommend this one!
Gail M.
Riverside
I don't think this color works on tan skin, but that's my personal opinion. It is very creamy and goes on very easily, but it's that creamy you could wipe it off with your finger. It doesnt last near to as long as it claims and this is a complete no no if you ever want to rub your eyes. With mine personally, the tip of it broke off immediately when I started using it, because since it's so creamy, it can't really keep it's pointed tip shape.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
At first I loved it because it did make me look more awake however my eyes get so irritated every time I wear this liner. I try to ignore it and go on about my day but it's annoying and honestly kind of painful
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever used. Its so smooth and is not chunky at all! It stays on my waterline even during the heat and comes off easily when I remove my makeup. This color also definitely makes your eyes appear more awake and wide. Anybody can use this!
Tammy H.
This item is a staple in my collection. Whenever I want to make my eyes look a little brighter and awake, this does the job. It stays on my waterline for a long time and glides on very easily.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I got this off a sample site and I got a full size sample. I tried it and ought it went on so well. Makes me look awake and I love it, it's so easy so glide on my eyes. I would buy this full size once I'm done with the one I have.
Jessica P.
Ludlow, VT
Love this to brighten my eyes on the waterline. It's smooth and easy to apply. It doesn't last all day, but not much does on my waterline. I can still get a good 4 hours or so out of this, which isn't too bad. And very affordable.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. Less than half an hour after applying to my lower water line, the product was already off and irritating my eye. You can't see any color at all when applying either. It's not nude, it's clear.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I wanted to experiment with a nude liner and was recommended this Rimmel liner. It's affordable, soft & stays all day. It's something different for the eyes. It's a great product and would definitely repurchase when needed.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
The product so creamy and he goes on perfectly well with my eyes and eye color, black. it is very long-lasting and i absolutely love the. The value in the price is also worth it I would totally buy it again and I hundred percent recommend it!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason