BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
This works very well for the price. It goes on easily, but does crumble a bit which can prove to be a bit messy although not too big of a problem with the nude shade. I prefer this to a white liner in my waterline as I feel my skin tone makes the white too fake looking.
Del b.
New york city
love this, exactly like the tarte one so save your money and get this! i will continue to repurchase and it stays in your waterline so nicely. great price so dont miss out
Khyati S.
I received this product for free from a website called Skosay. To begin with I would like to say that I absolutely love this product. I used the shade nude and I absolutely fell in love with it. I definitely makes your eyes look more awake and fresh. The eyeliner works great as a eyeshadow base too as it elongates the wear time of your eyeshadow. It is creamy to the touch and glides on so effortlessly on the eyes.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Run!!! Don't walk to get your Rimmel waterproof scandal eye liner in nude ! Omg girls!! I am in love with this tight high lighting lining pencil! It goes on soooo smooth! As good as a liquid with no tugging and doesn't leave little makeup balls or smears! It made my eyes pop instantly with gorgeous under eye highlight. And it's truly lasted 24 hours! Get it! Like NOW! Rimmel LondonRimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ~ Taupe 004
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
This eyeliner is the same formula as their black one (which is my absolute favorite product since its officially too hot to beat my whole face) and is the perfect shade for a nude waterline (medium darkish skin color). Its soft and smooth, smudge proof, water proof, and lasts the vast majority of the day. This on the waterline and the black on my tightline is currently a staple in my everyday look because it is simply just so good, quick, and easy to get quality results.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I'm loving it. The new Rimmel ScandalEyes in Kohl is Creamy and perfect to highlight your eyes and make the pop. I love black liner so wasn't to sure about this but was told to give it a try and OMG it makes the black liner pop and my eyes perfectly highlighted. I recommend. It's It's great price as well and found at any drug store.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I got this for free im honestly not even sure where from but its a great eyeliner one of my favorites. It goes on so smoothly and stays on for a while. I really recommend buying this in black also.
Carla S.
I find this one to be easily better than the NYX version. It is smoother, applies perfectly, does not irritate the eye, does not look bad. It maybe not last too long, but seriously, what would inside the eye? Definitely would repurchase as it helps make my eyes look bigger and brighter.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I got this eyeliner sample from Rimmel. I loved that it stayed on all day. I don't normally purchase Rimmel products. I thought that i would give this sample a try. It was easy to apply and I liked the look of the eyeliner. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Not a fan. Was hoping for that eye-brightening, wide away look on the waterline but this stuff did nothing for me. It looked bad on application and had no lasting power what-so-ever. It was constantly smearing and smudging all over. A total dud.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Leslie I.
Do they have a waterproof black eyeliner ?