BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
Really brighten and opens my eyes. Really smooth application and looks pretty natural on the eyes
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Run!!! Don't walk to get your Rimmel waterproof scandal eye liner in nude ! Omg girls!! I am in love with this tight high lighting lining pencil! It goes on soooo smooth! As good as a liquid with no tugging and doesn't leave little makeup balls or smears! It made my eyes pop instantly with gorgeous under eye highlight. And it's truly lasted 24 hours! Get it! Like NOW! Rimmel LondonRimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ~ Taupe 004
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
This eyeliner is the same formula as their black one (which is my absolute favorite product since its officially too hot to beat my whole face) and is the perfect shade for a nude waterline (medium darkish skin color). Its soft and smooth, smudge proof, water proof, and lasts the vast majority of the day. This on the waterline and the black on my tightline is currently a staple in my everyday look because it is simply just so good, quick, and easy to get quality results.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I see so many people using white eyeliner to make their eyes look bigger. The thing is white stands out too much so you can tell you have white liner on which defeats the purpose of making your eyes look bigger. I use this nude pencil I came across and it's great. It blends into my water line but it gives the illusion of bigger and brighter eyes. It makes me look awake even though I might be exhausted. Give it a try ladies. You'll thank me later.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I'm loving it. The new Rimmel ScandalEyes in Kohl is Creamy and perfect to highlight your eyes and make the pop. I love black liner so wasn't to sure about this but was told to give it a try and OMG it makes the black liner pop and my eyes perfectly highlighted. I recommend. It's It's great price as well and found at any drug store.
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
I received this product for free from a website called Skosay. To begin with I would like to say that I absolutely love this product. I used the shade nude and I absolutely fell in love with it. I definitely makes your eyes look more awake and fresh. The eyeliner works great as a eyeshadow base too as it elongates the wear time of your eyeshadow. It is creamy to the touch and glides on so effortlessly on the eyes.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I got this eyeliner sample from Rimmel. I loved that it stayed on all day. I don't normally purchase Rimmel products. I thought that i would give this sample a try. It was easy to apply and I liked the look of the eyeliner. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Not a fan. Was hoping for that eye-brightening, wide away look on the waterline but this stuff did nothing for me. It looked bad on application and had no lasting power what-so-ever. It was constantly smearing and smudging all over. A total dud.
Gail M.
Gail M.
Riverside
I don't think this color works on tan skin, but that's my personal opinion. It is very creamy and goes on very easily, but it's that creamy you could wipe it off with your finger. It doesnt last near to as long as it claims and this is a complete no no if you ever want to rub your eyes. With mine personally, the tip of it broke off immediately when I started using it, because since it's so creamy, it can't really keep it's pointed tip shape.
Love this product! It's the perfect nude shade for lining your waterline, making your eyes look brighter and more awake. It glides on easily and the waterproof formula is great for the price. It lasts pretty much the whole day but I find that it wears off around the corners of my eyes at the very end of the day. If you're not looking to splurge on a nude pencil eyeliner I definitely recommend this one!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?