BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Nicely pigmemted. Last a long time. Not a full 8 hours but maybe 6 hours in the waterline. Brightens eyes up. Creamy, doesn't pull or tug. Nice for waterline or tight line. Will repurchase and get more shades
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love using this nude color on my waterline. Good price for good product. I use it all the time makes the shadow pop. I have brown eyes and this definitely makes it pop. Would definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa G.
I really like this eyeliner, it's lasted me a very long time and it's a perfect nude shade and really opens the eye. not too sure about water proof I find that it does not last ALL DAY in the water line.
Cheyenne W.
Enid, OK
For me this product wasn't very waterproof. It ran within the first hour of using it. I don't know if my eyes were extra watery or what. I was disappointed in it but I would try to stay away from it.
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
This works very well for the price. It goes on easily, but does crumble a bit which can prove to be a bit messy although not too big of a problem with the nude shade. I prefer this to a white liner in my waterline as I feel my skin tone makes the white too fake looking.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
Really can help open up the eyes. Give you that babydoll look. Stays in the water line well. I have a bit of trouble with it staying in the outer water line area but other then that it doesn't move.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
I received a sample of this eyeliner to review. It goes on really smooth and stays on all day. I had no issues with it off through out the day and that was great. It was easy to apply
Brittney D.
My favorite Rimmel eyeliner is the liquid liner, but I love this too. It's not too pricey, packaging is decent. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. I have blue/grey eyes and this product makes them pop more.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I'm not sure what's different between this twist up formulation pencil and the pencil that you have to sharpen with a sharpener, but this one sucks. It does nothing literally. It smears everywhere and has no lasting power at all. It's creamy and pigmented, yes, but seems to never dry and set and so it doesn't last anywhere. I like to wear nude eyeliner on my water line to brighten my eyes, but this lasted like 2 seconds before it was gone. Completely ditch this pencil and go got the same color in the twist up pencil formulation. I'm really not sure what's the difference in the formulation between the two, but the twist one stays on much longer and just actually works in general.
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually got this as a free sample off the page. I think it's good nude and it's makes your eye pop out . Its 3.99 in stores but they have a sale going on. It's long lasting
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason