BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
Lasts well in the waterline and makes your eyes look so much more open and bright! Great price and great product!
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Best of all the nude eyeliners on the market. Like it better than Nars nude liner. Low priced and easy to find
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I see so many people using white eyeliner to make their eyes look bigger. The thing is white stands out too much so you can tell you have white liner on which defeats the purpose of making your eyes look bigger. I use this nude pencil I came across and it's great. It blends into my water line but it gives the illusion of bigger and brighter eyes. It makes me look awake even though I might be exhausted. Give it a try ladies. You'll thank me later.
Estee H.
This is a great nude eyeliner for the waterline to brighten your eyes. It is waterproof and lasts well. It is easy to use and quite affordable. I got mine from Walgreens and I am pretty sure that I have already repurchased it because it's so affordable and works well
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
The BEST nude eyeliner. I love how this simple touch makes such a big difference in my eye makeup. I love how affordable it is. I want to try other colors from this line in the future!
Olivia D.
Blacksburg, VA
I love love love this eyeliner! It is easy to apply and shows up really well. I use it mostly on my water line to brighten up my eyes and make me look less tired. It stays on well even for the water line unlike other brands. Definitely recommend this!
Hope B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I use it exclusively on my undereye water line and it keeps me looking brighter and more awake! They make expensive ones in higher brands but I have found that this one works just as well and for a much more affordable price!
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
This stuff is no joke. I use it in my waterline to help brighten and make my eyes look more awake. It lasts throughout the day, despite my watery eyes. For the price, it's a phenomenal product. I highly recommend it over more high end brands.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
This eyeliner is my favorite! The only eye pencil I will use right on the waterline. This is the perfect nude color that really makes eyes pop! The formula of this eye pencil makes it easy to glide right on the waterline with ease! Long lasting as well!
Alyssa G.
I really like this eyeliner, it's lasted me a very long time and it's a perfect nude shade and really opens the eye. not too sure about water proof I find that it does not last ALL DAY in the water line.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Leslie I.
Do they have a waterproof black eyeliner ?