BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Tammy H.
This item is a staple in my collection. Whenever I want to make my eyes look a little brighter and awake, this does the job. It stays on my waterline for a long time and glides on very easily.
Estee H.
This is a great nude eyeliner for the waterline to brighten your eyes. It is waterproof and lasts well. It is easy to use and quite affordable. I got mine from Walgreens and I am pretty sure that I have already repurchased it because it's so affordable and works well
Hope B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product! I use it exclusively on my undereye water line and it keeps me looking brighter and more awake! They make expensive ones in higher brands but I have found that this one works just as well and for a much more affordable price!
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
This stuff is no joke. I use it in my waterline to help brighten and make my eyes look more awake. It lasts throughout the day, despite my watery eyes. For the price, it's a phenomenal product. I highly recommend it over more high end brands.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
This eyeliner is my favorite! The only eye pencil I will use right on the waterline. This is the perfect nude color that really makes eyes pop! The formula of this eye pencil makes it easy to glide right on the waterline with ease! Long lasting as well!
Jessica P.
Ludlow, VT
Love this to brighten my eyes on the waterline. It's smooth and easy to apply. It doesn't last all day, but not much does on my waterline. I can still get a good 4 hours or so out of this, which isn't too bad. And very affordable.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I got this off a sample site and I got a full size sample. I tried it and ought it went on so well. Makes me look awake and I love it, it's so easy so glide on my eyes. I would buy this full size once I'm done with the one I have.
Rachel F.
Washington , MI
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. Less than half an hour after applying to my lower water line, the product was already off and irritating my eye. You can't see any color at all when applying either. It's not nude, it's clear.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I wanted to experiment with a nude liner and was recommended this Rimmel liner. It's affordable, soft & stays all day. It's something different for the eyes. It's a great product and would definitely repurchase when needed.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
The product so creamy and he goes on perfectly well with my eyes and eye color, black. it is very long-lasting and i absolutely love the. The value in the price is also worth it I would totally buy it again and I hundred percent recommend it!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason