BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Meka H.
I use this in my waterline to make my eye look wide cause my eye are almond shaped so they look squinty the formula is great and waterproof it doesn't irritate my eyes and it's like $5.99
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This is the first nude eyes pencil I tried and find it so good it's really smooth and creamy in eyes it's good for those who has a small eyes also it's cheap , I would buy it again .
Mariel M.
I love this eyeliner for my waterline when I want to make my eyes look bigger this gives the perfect illusion! It does not irritate my eyes and the application is really smooth!
Edwarlyn B.
This is a good waterliner pencil, is a little bit patchy but works great on my waterline and add an "open eyes" look to my everyday makeup. It is affordable. Recommended
stephanie u.
This is a very creamy, easy to glide on liner! I absolutely love this liner, it lasts all day and the nude color is perfect for the waterline and no smears either
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This product is a dupe for Tarte Inner Rim Brightener and it also makes you look more awake when placed on the inner corner of the eye and on the waterline.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
Love this product. I like using this for my under eye line. It makes my eye bigger and brighter. It's inexpensive and can be found at any drugstore
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
Absolutely love this...it's extremely creamy and his on very smoothly. also it's a perfect color if your going for a big eye look.
Rachel S.
Stays in the waterline! Long wearing. Great price! Love that it's waterproof! I found this at Walmart. It has a cap.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
Lasts well in the waterline and makes your eyes look so much more open and bright! Great price and great product!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Leslie I.
Do they have a waterproof black eyeliner ?