BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I found it difficult to sharpen/use. however the first bit of it was nice to brighten the water line
dana g.
dana g.
Good eyeliner. lasts a decent amount of time on the waterline and it is incredibly pigmented and creamy. I recommend
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Creamy pencil that gives more natural look on waterline & great at opening eyes
but doesn't last long
Sally G.
Sally G.
I really enjoy this product. I place this on the lower water line and it makes my eyes look brighter.
amelia h.
amelia h.
Poole, Dorset
This is a gorgeous creamy liner that goes on beautifully. It looks great in the waterline, doesnt smudge or hurt the eye, and makes the eyes look very awake.
sherri g.
sherri g.
This looked awesome and indeed made me look more awakeBought this to use on my waterline as I think white is too stark. Love this!! Think it makes me look more awake and that is what everyone says but it's true. That's all I use it for, though, so if you have no desire or need to want to wake up your eyes than you can pass on this. I suggest this for people who have hooded eyelids and dark brown eyes. I have brown eyes they brightens the eyes and makes them look larger look. Would definitely repurchase but this pencil will last quite a while.Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner i still like to touch it up after a few hours.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?