BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
Elijah B.
I love to use this eyeliner on the waterline to open up and awaken my eyes. It last a long time and doesn't transfer on me. However, when I use it I get bumps on my water line. So just be aware of that if you have sensitive eyes like I do.
Hazera B.
London, Greater London
Keeps the eyes looking open and fresh. Works with absolutely any skin tone and it honestly completes the look if you tend to opt for natural/simple looking makeup.

It does not budge for a good few hours however slowly afterwards, you may notice some fading. I don't mind reapplying then :)
Sheilagh O.
It is a lovely formula, thought not quite as long lasting as it could be. Sadly the colour is a bit too deep for my very pale skin tone. I am porcelain skinned, with a pink undertone and strawberry blonde hair. If you are as pale as me the Pixi version is actually light enough!
Ella L.
This nude eyeliner is so creamy and soft. It makes your eyes look so much awake and brighter, whilst staying in your waterline all day. It doesn't tug at your eye at all and glides on so easily! I love this eyeliner with a neutral eye!
Yesusmary  Y.
Puerto la Cruz, Anzoategui
Perfect to illuminate the eye, it can be used daily and achieve a very natural makeup. highlighting your eyes and eyebrows. Without leaving behind having good price
Michelle M.
Dubai
Love this. I use this on my lower eye lid and it gives my eyes a lively look. Good value for money, would definitely buy again. I use this on a daily basis.
amelia h.
Poole, Dorset
This is a gorgeous creamy liner that goes on beautifully. It looks great in the waterline, doesnt smudge or hurt the eye, and makes the eyes look very awake.
Perihan A.
I love beige eye pencil from rimmel it wides my eye as i want it brights my inner corner of my eye and under my brow some times i can use it as a concealer
Liza N.
This eye pencil is so creamy, easily draws a line and non irritant. The pencil is so oignented and really lasts ling. I will get other colors for sure.
Karen M.
A must have. Extremely in expensive. Soft and applied beautifully to the water line. The color is perfect to make the eyes appear bright and youthful.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason