BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Andréanne T.
Jonquière
Brightens your hair beautifully!
It glides right on the waterline and feels soft.
It's the perfect natural nude shade to make you look awake and big eyed.
It stays on quite long, and when it does fade off, it just kind disappears instead of smudging under the eyes like most eyeliner do, so it's a big plus.
If you have fair skin like me, it can also double up as a spot concealer!
Overall, I love this product.
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is a really nice, skin toned pencil. you can use this anywhere on the face to pinpoint conceal, on the inner rim of the eye to neutralize redness and get that wide eyed look or around the edges of the lips to perfect your application. the only issue I had personally was the shade. I'm extremely pale and I found this too orangey to use on myself but it works well on others
Geri T.
Hagatna, Gu
Great for brightening up your eyes. very natural looking and does not irritate my eyes like most. lasts for maybe about 4 hours or so. I usually touch up in the middle of the day but I still rather prefer this than my high end ones. real creamy, great price, and generally a great product. I have repurchaes this numeous times
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Favourite nude eyeliner ever. I find this works better than a lot of high end nude waterline pencil eyeliners which is awesome considering the price of this product compared to the high end brands! The nude looks great on the waterline and this stays on for a really long time!
Brittany A.
Hong Kong
Cheap alternative to Urban Decay's all nighter, but I do feel that it would look better on fair-medium skin as it could look stark on deeper skin tones. For around £3.00 ($2.50), I believe this is great to use in the water line for a more awake appearance.
Elijah B.
I love to use this eyeliner on the waterline to open up and awaken my eyes. It last a long time and doesn't transfer on me. However, when I use it I get bumps on my water line. So just be aware of that if you have sensitive eyes like I do.
Hazera B.
London, Greater London
Keeps the eyes looking open and fresh. Works with absolutely any skin tone and it honestly completes the look if you tend to opt for natural/simple looking makeup.

It does not budge for a good few hours however slowly afterwards, you may notice some fading. I don't mind reapplying then :)
Sheilagh O.
It is a lovely formula, thought not quite as long lasting as it could be. Sadly the colour is a bit too deep for my very pale skin tone. I am porcelain skinned, with a pink undertone and strawberry blonde hair. If you are as pale as me the Pixi version is actually light enough!
Ella L.
This nude eyeliner is so creamy and soft. It makes your eyes look so much awake and brighter, whilst staying in your waterline all day. It doesn't tug at your eye at all and glides on so easily! I love this eyeliner with a neutral eye!
Yesusmary  Y.
Puerto la Cruz, Anzoategui
Perfect to illuminate the eye, it can be used daily and achieve a very natural makeup. highlighting your eyes and eyebrows. Without leaving behind having good price
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason