BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Ella L.
Ella L.
This nude eyeliner is so creamy and soft. It makes your eyes look so much awake and brighter, whilst staying in your waterline all day. It doesn't tug at your eye at all and glides on so easily! I love this eyeliner with a neutral eye!
Elijah B.
Elijah B.
I love to use this eyeliner on the waterline to open up and awaken my eyes. It last a long time and doesn't transfer on me. However, when I use it I get bumps on my water line. So just be aware of that if you have sensitive eyes like I do.
Shanalla H.
Shanalla H.
Cayo district
Its really a wonderfull product i guess i need to restock..i love it soo much love itūüíúūüíú‚̧‚̧ūüĆł
Idk what id do without it
Sheilagh O.
Sheilagh O.
It is a lovely formula, thought not quite as long lasting as it could be. Sadly the colour is a bit too deep for my very pale skin tone. I am porcelain skinned, with a pink undertone and strawberry blonde hair. If you are as pale as me the Pixi version is actually light enough!
Golnaz T.
Golnaz T.
London
A really nice pigmented long lasting nude liner. Stays in my waterline longer than any other I have used.
Yesusmary  Y.
Yesusmary Y.
Puerto la Cruz, Anzoategui
Perfect to illuminate the eye, it can be used daily and achieve a very natural makeup. highlighting your eyes and eyebrows. Without leaving behind having good price
Seval I.
Seval I.
London
Easily applied. Won't budge. Makes my eyes pop and look bigger to exaggerate my natural eyeshape
Justine R.
Justine R.
Montreal, Quebec
Love this pencil it is very easy to apply and doesn't pull on your skin and has great color pay off! Just as good as the tarte one!
Missa R.
Missa R.
edinburgh
This is greAt! Lasts ages and is super pigmented. Love it for making my eyes look bigger.
Mari J.
Mari J.
I liked the formula ¬īcause it stays for a long time in the waterline. It¬īs really creamy and pigmented. Highly recommend. 9/10
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?