BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
This stays ok in my water line. I am not a huge fan of nude liners but this one is good. I like how it wears and it is easy to put on. I saw a tip on you tube to use a second coat after the first dry to help the longevity and it really helped it to stay better. The price is perfect for the product if I ran out I could see me buying this again.
Carla S.
I find this one to be easily better than the NYX version. It is smoother, applies perfectly, does not irritate the eye, does not look bad. It maybe not last too long, but seriously, what would inside the eye? Definitely would repurchase as it helps make my eyes look bigger and brighter.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I got this eyeliner sample from Rimmel. I loved that it stayed on all day. I don't normally purchase Rimmel products. I thought that i would give this sample a try. It was easy to apply and I liked the look of the eyeliner. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Not a fan. Was hoping for that eye-brightening, wide away look on the waterline but this stuff did nothing for me. It looked bad on application and had no lasting power what-so-ever. It was constantly smearing and smudging all over. A total dud.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I like this product sometimes and hate it other times. I purchased it to brighten up my eyes but it can look really unnatural. It also has a tendency to look patchy, which is not flattering at all. I have seen you tubers use it and look phenomenal though.
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Love this product! It's the perfect nude shade for lining your waterline, making your eyes look brighter and more awake. It glides on easily and the waterproof formula is great for the price. It lasts pretty much the whole day but I find that it wears off around the corners of my eyes at the very end of the day. If you're not looking to splurge on a nude pencil eyeliner I definitely recommend this one!
Gail M.
Riverside
I don't think this color works on tan skin, but that's my personal opinion. It is very creamy and goes on very easily, but it's that creamy you could wipe it off with your finger. It doesnt last near to as long as it claims and this is a complete no no if you ever want to rub your eyes. With mine personally, the tip of it broke off immediately when I started using it, because since it's so creamy, it can't really keep it's pointed tip shape.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
Love this for the lower lash line, doesn't smudge. Stays all day, and it's perfect for making your lower lash line pop and make your eyes look a bit bigger. Perfect shade and doesn't bother my eyes, i am a contact lens wearer and it doesn't irritate my eyes!
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
At first I loved it because it did make me look more awake however my eyes get so irritated every time I wear this liner. I try to ignore it and go on about my day but it's annoying and honestly kind of painful
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever used. Its so smooth and is not chunky at all! It stays on my waterline even during the heat and comes off easily when I remove my makeup. This color also definitely makes your eyes appear more awake and wide. Anybody can use this!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason