BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Jess D.
Jess D.
Hales Corners, WI
Rimmel Scandal Eyes never seems to disappoint. The quality of this eyeliner is amazing. Especially applied to the waterline, it opens the eye up and makes it look big and beautiful. No other eyeliner on the market beats this one, for the price and quality, this eyeliner is truly scandalous.
alexa d.
alexa d.
Fremont, CA
Good value and enjoyed at first, but overall the nude shade wasn't my favorite in my water line. Also found it did not stay as well as I had hoped. I ended up using the last half as an eye base, which worked okay. Probably would not repurchase just because the shad was not great for me.
Ella O.
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
This is a great and natural eyeliner that I use for my waterline! It opens up your eyes and makes them appear bigger and more awake. The downside is that if it gets on your bottom lashes it looks pretty bad and messy and the eyeliner wears off of your waterline within a few hours.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
This liner is amazing for the waterline. It has good staying power and the color looks natural and helps make the eyes appear bigger. I got mine from drugstore.com, it was on sale. I only wish is was retractable. You have to sharpen these but overall great product
Claire J.
Claire J.
This is a great liner for the lower waterline. Anytime my eyes look tired/dark/red, I use this to brighten my eyes and it really pulls any look together. The price is awesome and it works really well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This is a nice drugstore option for an eyeliner to use in your waterline. I find it to be creamy and transfers onto the eye easily. It doesn't last all day in my waterline but most liners don't. It's worth the money if you are looking for something like this
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
A great nude liner for making your eyes look bigger! I love that it's a twist up product (sharpening isn't so great for travel!). The nude color is great for my hazel eyes. I appreciate the simple packaging. I will be repurchasing this item in the future!
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I like this product sometimes and hate it other times. I purchased it to brighten up my eyes but it can look really unnatural. It also has a tendency to look patchy, which is not flattering at all. I have seen you tubers use it and look phenomenal though.
Anais S.
Anais S.
Hialeah , Fl
I'm always looking for waterproof eyeliners and I got.very lucky to find this one I love how easily it glides on and how well it stays on all day. It is difficult to take off and that's something I appreciate because it really is waterproof
Megan G.
Megan G.
The Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof liner in nude is a great option of you either don't like color in your waterline or if you want to make your eyes appear less tired and more bright. It is affordable and it has pretty good lasting power.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?