BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Anais S.
Hialeah , Fl
I'm always looking for waterproof eyeliners and I got.very lucky to find this one I love how easily it glides on and how well it stays on all day. It is difficult to take off and that's something I appreciate because it really is waterproof
Megan G.
The Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof liner in nude is a great option of you either don't like color in your waterline or if you want to make your eyes appear less tired and more bright. It is affordable and it has pretty good lasting power.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Only nude eyeliner for the waterline I buy! I've bought numerous ones and I always will! The quality of this liner is amazing! You can compare this to the tarte, or urban decay, and even Mac ones, in my opinion it's ever better!
Jeni M.
San Antonio, TX
I couldn't find a nude liner. this was the last one on the shelf when I went. it's super creamy and stays well. I put it on my waterline in the morning and it's still there by night! great buy I believe $3!! what a steal!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I bought this about 4 years ago and am still using it today! The color is so pretty, and much more natural than a stark white in your water line. Very creamy formula and much cheaper than high end products. Worth the buy!
Toni J.
A great multitasking product! I love the color. It makes you look more awake and opens up you me eyes when you use it on the water line. It's very affordable and comparable to higher end nude liners I Would recommend
Lydia S.
This eyeliner is perfect for lining the waterline and making your eyes appear big and open. It stays on for at least 4 hours. I would like a little more staying power but the price is awesome and I would buy again.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I used to use white eyeliner on my waterline to make my eyes appear bigger and discovered this nude one from Rimmel. It applies so creamy, and glides on effortlessly. Love that this is waterproof as well.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I love it so much ! It truly brightens up my eyes makes them look big since I have small eyes good value worth it pretty color you will always look awake my eye color is hazel I would buy this again
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
My favorite for my waterline! I prefer this over a stark white liner. This one is creamy and not dry and it doesn't pull on your skin. You can use the slightest hand and it comes off perfectly.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason