BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, Nude, .04 oz
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Alanis H.
Alanis H.
Actually own two of these because I love to carry one about and keep one at my makeup desk. Works great in the waterline and is also good for touch ups if my eye makeup smudges.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Great liner for the waterline I love it! I find it makes me look more awake without having a stark white on my waterline! It does last all day its a great drugstore product
Jodie J.
Jodie J.
This wasn't the best pigment for my water line it went on quite patchy and I had to coat so many layers on to get even coverage. Once on it looked nice but didn't last long enough for my liking
Hazera B.
Hazera B.
London, Greater London
Keeps the eyes looking open and fresh. Works with absolutely any skin tone and it honestly completes the look if you tend to opt for natural/simple looking makeup.

It does not budge for a good few hours however slowly afterwards, you may notice some fading. I don't mind reapplying then :)
Logan M.
Logan M.
Budge proof, long lasting, easy application. Amazing formula, love this product. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Would love to purchase this in every colour.
Karen M.
Karen M.
A must have. Extremely in expensive. Soft and applied beautifully to the water line. The color is perfect to make the eyes appear bright and youthful.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Dubai
Love this. I use this on my lower eye lid and it gives my eyes a lively look. Good value for money, would definitely buy again. I use this on a daily basis.
Perihan A.
Perihan A.
I love beige eye pencil from rimmel it wides my eye as i want it brights my inner corner of my eye and under my brow some times i can use it as a concealer
Andréanne T.
Andréanne T.
Jonquière
Brightens your hair beautifully!
It glides right on the waterline and feels soft.
It's the perfect natural nude shade to make you look awake and big eyed.
It stays on quite long, and when it does fade off, it just kind disappears instead of smudging under the eyes like most eyeliner do, so it's a big plus.
If you have fair skin like me, it can also double up as a spot concealer!
Overall, I love this product.
Krista C.
Krista C.
St. John's
Everyone should have this eyeliner in their collection. Very creamy so it doesn't irritate your eyes when applying and long lasting.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?