BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Anna O.
Anna O.
London
Extremely long-lasting eye pencil that provides opaque colour to your waterline. Comparable to much more expensive version such as the urban decay pencils but lasts equally good. Great value for money and would definitely recommend.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Best nude eyeliner from the drugstore in my opinion. It's creamy and doesn't tug but lasts on your eyes. Perfect to brighten and open up your eyes to make them bigger and more awake! Would recommend and will definitely buy again!
Yaz S.
Yaz S.
I use this in my water line instead of a bright white liner to make my eyes look more awake. It definitely works but it does wear off quickly. This would definitely be a 5 star product off it lasted more than a couple of hours.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Adelaide
I love this eyeliner for the color. Beautiful and creamy so it glides alone the water line without and tugging or irritating. Only downfall is the longevity. It goes on opaque but doesn't stay put or last
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
My favourite eyeliner to use on my waterline. It makes my eyes brighter and less tired. I have dark circles so I use a lot of nude colours eyeliner but that one is the best and one of the cheapest.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
I love this product for use on the waterline. It's not as harsh as a white eyeliner pencil, yet it brightens up the eyes just as much. I'm not a fan of having to continuously sharpen it, but other than that this product is great!
Jaspreet V.
Jaspreet V.
Love the colour as i find some products either too dark or light to bring light to my eyes. It doesnt last long on the eyes however, which requires me to set it with a cream coloured shadow
Isla D.
Isla D.
this eyeliner is very good for lining the waterline as it doesn't feel too harsh on your eyes, i find it very easy to apply. it's very pigmented and looks smooth in the waterline as well. very cheap so i would recommend
Tan H.
Tan H.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Can't fault this eyeliner. I use this in my waterline to make the appearance of my eyes bigger. Really makes them pop and is long lasting. Great value for money. Definitely recommend it.
Ray
Ray
Great for the waterline for that bigger eye effect. This pencil really lasts, smooth to line with and the pigmentation is really good that the color just popsūüėć i use it as a more natural alternative to white.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?