BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Laura R.
Awesome liner to brighten up your eyes! I put it right on my waterline and it brightens my eyes and makes them look bigger without the harsh white that a white liner would give! It stays on so well without needing to reapply several times through out the day, and it is a super good price!
Kayleigh O.
Great for opening up the eyes and making them look bigger. Nice soft kohl pencil it's a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay however for me it doesn't replace it and if I had enough money at the time of purchasing the Rimmel pencil wouldn't be my first choice the urban decay version would be
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I love this eyeliner! It is very creamy and easy to use. I like to apply this in my lower waterline to make my eyes appear larger. I wish it was retractable and that I didn't have to sharpen it, but that is only one minor thing which won't deter me from repurchasing it in the future.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love these! Best eyeliner ever! I usually only use these on my waterline and they work fantastic. They are creamy but not too creamy. They stay on the waterline for a very long time and when they start to wear off they still look nice and not patchy or flakey.
Anna O.
London
Extremely long-lasting eye pencil that provides opaque colour to your waterline. Comparable to much more expensive version such as the urban decay pencils but lasts equally good. Great value for money and would definitely recommend.
Megan M.
Best nude eyeliner from the drugstore in my opinion. It's creamy and doesn't tug but lasts on your eyes. Perfect to brighten and open up your eyes to make them bigger and more awake! Would recommend and will definitely buy again!
Yaz S.
I use this in my water line instead of a bright white liner to make my eyes look more awake. It definitely works but it does wear off quickly. This would definitely be a 5 star product off it lasted more than a couple of hours.
Jes S.
I use this Rimmel waterproof eyeliner on my waterline nearly all the time. It’s so affordable and stays on all day. I’ve really sensitive eyes and this liner doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I will continue to repurchase.
Corinne M.
Adelaide
I love this eyeliner for the color. Beautiful and creamy so it glides alone the water line without and tugging or irritating. Only downfall is the longevity. It goes on opaque but doesn't stay put or last
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
I love this product for use on the waterline. It's not as harsh as a white eyeliner pencil, yet it brightens up the eyes just as much. I'm not a fan of having to continuously sharpen it, but other than that this product is great!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason