BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great nude shade. Super creamy, I use it on my waterline and on the lid. Great little product!
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
Love this nude color for my water line . Gives my eyes more awake look and great for day wear
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Works pretty well. Lasts long and doesn't smear. Great for giving an awaken eye appearance
Amber W.
Perfect waterline color!! It brightens/widens my eyes & it last for a super long time!
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN
A good eyeliner but a little hard to put in the waterline to make my eyes look bigger.
Erika D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this eyeliner.. super creamy and lasts a long time. perfect nude liner!! I love it
Jennifer B.
Wind Gap, PA
This is a great drugstore eyeliner for brightening and to make you look more awake
Tracy S.
I just found this product ok. I have very watery eyes and this just doesn't cut it.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
I love this liner! Found at any drugstore or Walmart at an affordable price. It is the perfect nude to put on your water line (as oppose to white). It is soooo smooth, it applies without pulling or snagging and it is super pigmented at the same time. It lasts long as well. I tried the NYX one and it was horrible compared to this one. I’ve purchased this pencil a couple times now, and I will continue to do so. It’s my holy grail!
Lauren_Jade S.
Good simple nude eyeliner which I use on my waterline to brighten up my eyes and make them look more awake. It’s a better and more subtle look instead of using white. Great to use on an everyday basis or for a more natural look. Good product and affordable. Nice and creamy and doesn’t tug on the waterline and apples smoothly! However, it doesn’t last the longest on me but for the price it’s not a problem, you just might need to re-apply though the day.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason