BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
A really fantastic eyeliner! Perfect to use on the lower water line or inner corner to open up the eye and make the eyes pop. It is also very creamy which makes application easy.
Emily G.
Absolutely great eyeliner, I have very sensitive watery eyes and this liner in any of the colors is one of the only liners I can wear in my waterline. Since I do have excessively watery eyes sometimes I need to re-apply but nothing against the product. Amazing quality for the price.
Adriana F.
I really want to try out this eyeliner because I really enjoyed the black scandal eyes liner. I want to try this nude one for days when I want a very natural look. I think white is too much, but this nude one seems perfect.
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is a really nice, skin toned pencil. you can use this anywhere on the face to pinpoint conceal, on the inner rim of the eye to neutralize redness and get that wide eyed look or around the edges of the lips to perfect your application. the only issue I had personally was the shade. I'm extremely pale and I found this too orangey to use on myself but it works well on others
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Favourite nude eyeliner ever. I find this works better than a lot of high end nude waterline pencil eyeliners which is awesome considering the price of this product compared to the high end brands! The nude looks great on the waterline and this stays on for a really long time!
Aayushi S.
Mumbai
It is very creamy and pigmented but does not last more than 2 hours on my waterline,but good and cheaper alternative for other high end eye pencils
Francis N.
It is excellent to give birth to the eyelid and open look, durability is very good but you need tinkering.
Lucy S.
Love this product great for making your eye look bigger , very affordable as well , I think it’s just as good as the higher end products, got mines from my local Superdrug , would recommend to others
Jes S.
I use this Rimmel waterproof eyeliner on my waterline nearly all the time. It’s so affordable and stays on all day. I’ve really sensitive eyes and this liner doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I will continue to repurchase.
Lucky D.
Rimmel really excels with liners (eye and lip). They're all super creamy, pigmented, long-wearing and come in awesome shades. This nude cream colored eyeliner is intended to make the eyes look wider and more awake when you apply it to your waterline or inner corner. I was doing this for years with a white eyeliner; this is a more natural option and I couldn't ask for a better formula.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason