BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, Nude, .04 oz
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Hong Kong
Cheap alternative to Urban Decay's all nighter, but I do feel that it would look better on fair-medium skin as it could look stark on deeper skin tones. For around £3.00 ($2.50), I believe this is great to use in the water line for a more awake appearance.
Aayushi S.
Aayushi S.
Mumbai
It is very creamy and pigmented but does not last more than 2 hours on my waterline,but good and cheaper alternative for other high end eye pencils
Francis N.
Francis N.
It is excellent to give birth to the eyelid and open look, durability is very good but you need tinkering.
Shelesea R.
Shelesea R.
Calgary, AB
This is a great eye liner for your waterline. It has a very smooth consistency and doesn't tug on the skin. I picked mine up at my local Walmart but you can find it at any drugstore that sells Rimmel London products. This liner is very comparable to high end liners in my collection. It gives your eyes a very nice brighten and awake look without being harsh. Also I can wear it a solid 6 hours before it starts to fade, which is perfect for me.
Amber t.
Amber t.
Derbyshire
this product is brilliant I have used it for years now I wear it every day and it lasts me a good 5 weeks until I need to purchase a new one, I have tried to use more high end brands just for a change and they don't compare to this one in the slightest this one stays on all day without a top up and the texture is lovely and creamy it's a very good product with such a good affordable price
Lucky D.
Lucky D.
Rimmel really excels with liners (eye and lip). They're all super creamy, pigmented, long-wearing and come in awesome shades. This nude cream colored eyeliner is intended to make the eyes look wider and more awake when you apply it to your waterline or inner corner. I was doing this for years with a white eyeliner; this is a more natural option and I couldn't ask for a better formula.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Awesome liner to brighten up your eyes! I put it right on my waterline and it brightens my eyes and makes them look bigger without the harsh white that a white liner would give! It stays on so well without needing to reapply several times through out the day, and it is a super good price!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I love this eyeliner! It is very creamy and easy to use. I like to apply this in my lower waterline to make my eyes appear larger. I wish it was retractable and that I didn't have to sharpen it, but that is only one minor thing which won't deter me from repurchasing it in the future.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love these! Best eyeliner ever! I usually only use these on my waterline and they work fantastic. They are creamy but not too creamy. They stay on the waterline for a very long time and when they start to wear off they still look nice and not patchy or flakey.
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.
Great for opening up the eyes and making them look bigger. Nice soft kohl pencil it's a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay however for me it doesn't replace it and if I had enough money at the time of purchasing the Rimmel pencil wouldn't be my first choice the urban decay version would be
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?