BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
san dimas
This lasts on me the longest out of all my waterline eyeliners and it's not too pink or white in color.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great nude shade. Super creamy, I use it on my waterline and on the lid. Great little product!
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Works pretty well. Lasts long and doesn't smear. Great for giving an awaken eye appearance
Amber W.
Perfect waterline color!! It brightens/widens my eyes & it last for a super long time!
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
Love this for the lower lash line, doesn't smudge. Stays all day, and it's perfect for making your lower lash line pop and make your eyes look a bit bigger. Perfect shade and doesn't bother my eyes, i am a contact lens wearer and it doesn't irritate my eyes!
Daniela D.
I love this liner!! I use the nude shade all the time when I want to make myself look more awake or just have my eyes look brighter. It's so affordable and it really stays on my waterline so well.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
This stays ok in my water line. I am not a huge fan of nude liners but this one is good. I like how it wears and it is easy to put on. I saw a tip on you tube to use a second coat after the first dry to help the longevity and it really helped it to stay better. The price is perfect for the product if I ran out I could see me buying this again.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Myria D.
Elgin, IL
I heard using beige/nude on your waterline instead of white is more eye whitening, popping and natural. So I liked this up and I'm glad I did! This product is water proof so it lasts a good portion of the day. Just apply a little more towards the end is the day if need be. It easily glides on. Put on water line or inner corner of the eye and your eyes pop and brighten. This color is nice to even hide that pesky red pimple you get.
Rachel R.
I use this on my water line daily to brighten my eyes and look more awake. I've repurchased it twice now and swear by it, it is creamy and long lasting.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason