BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
As some others have stated, I use this as a highlighter on my lower waterline. Applying here brightens the eyes and makes them look larger. I find application easy, but it doesn't seem to stay in place very long. Reapplying throughout the day will help maintain the highlighting effect, but I wish it had more staying power. I purchased this liner at Target.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Myria D.
Myria D.
Elgin, IL
I heard using beige/nude on your waterline instead of white is more eye whitening, popping and natural. So I liked this up and I'm glad I did! This product is water proof so it lasts a good portion of the day. Just apply a little more towards the end is the day if need be. It easily glides on. Put on water line or inner corner of the eye and your eyes pop and brighten. This color is nice to even hide that pesky red pimple you get.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I use this on my water line daily to brighten my eyes and look more awake. I've repurchased it twice now and swear by it, it is creamy and long lasting.
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
A really fantastic eyeliner! Perfect to use on the lower water line or inner corner to open up the eye and make the eyes pop. It is also very creamy which makes application easy.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Absolutely great eyeliner, I have very sensitive watery eyes and this liner in any of the colors is one of the only liners I can wear in my waterline. Since I do have excessively watery eyes sometimes I need to re-apply but nothing against the product. Amazing quality for the price.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I really want to try out this eyeliner because I really enjoyed the black scandal eyes liner. I want to try this nude one for days when I want a very natural look. I think white is too much, but this nude one seems perfect.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
This is a really nice, skin toned pencil. you can use this anywhere on the face to pinpoint conceal, on the inner rim of the eye to neutralize redness and get that wide eyed look or around the edges of the lips to perfect your application. the only issue I had personally was the shade. I'm extremely pale and I found this too orangey to use on myself but it works well on others
Geri T.
Geri T.
Hagatna, Gu
Great for brightening up your eyes. very natural looking and does not irritate my eyes like most. lasts for maybe about 4 hours or so. I usually touch up in the middle of the day but I still rather prefer this than my high end ones. real creamy, great price, and generally a great product. I have repurchaes this numeous times
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Favourite nude eyeliner ever. I find this works better than a lot of high end nude waterline pencil eyeliners which is awesome considering the price of this product compared to the high end brands! The nude looks great on the waterline and this stays on for a really long time!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?