BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
After seeing so many reviews of this product online, I thought I'd try it. It glides on easily, but personally I think the color looks a little creepy in the waterline (at least on me). I can still use it to highlight tho.
Shalene J.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
Love this liner for lining my waterline. It is the perfect nude color for me. It is creamy and glides on but waterproof and lasts. Excellent product.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I use this liner on my waterline to brighten my eyes and help me look more awake/refreshed. It glides on very smoothly. Very, very affordable too!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Best nude liner I've tried! I haven't delved into the world of high end nude liners, but I don't see a reason to. The Rimmel one is awesome! I do have to tug on my eye a bit to make sure I apply it only to the waterline. If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible. Otherwise, if it doesn't get on the lashes, it's great! Really gives me a wide awake look!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Fantastic for putting in the lower waterline to brighten the eyes! I also use it as a concealer for doing my eyebrows. Super precise and easy to blend out.
jade S.
jade S.
Ellington, CT
Love this! I bought it to use for my bottom waterline instead of white. It glides on very smooth.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I think this is a great waterline liner , it's smooth and creamy and a good eye brightener. plus its affordable
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
I wear glasses, and the shadows that my frames cast, along with my prescription can make my eyes look small. I use this on the inner rim of my lower lash line and I love it! It stays put, and I have watery eyes, so that is a BIG plus in my book. The color is a natural tone, not as stark and jarring as white. It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion. Definitely worth buying, and buying again!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
As some others have stated, I use this as a highlighter on my lower waterline. Applying here brightens the eyes and makes them look larger. I find application easy, but it doesn't seem to stay in place very long. Reapplying throughout the day will help maintain the highlighting effect, but I wish it had more staying power. I purchased this liner at Target.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?