BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Puja P.
Indianapolis, IN
Really nice nude eyeliner. Gives the eyes a more awake look. Says its waterproof but it does fade throughout the day.
Rohnnie S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! Brightens your whole makeup look. I highly recommend for my makeup lovers xoxo
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Perfect for lining the waterline to open up the eyes and look more awake and doe eyed! Super creamy and pigmented.
Brittany D.
This works perfect if my waterline. It's nice and creamy and glides on easily so I don't have to tug at my eye.
Vy N.
This is a very inexpensive long wearing eyeliner! I love using this mostly on the corners of my eyes!
Krystina L.
This is my everyday eyeliner. Goes on easily, never feels sharp or dragging. Nice creamy light nude eyeliner to make your eyes look more awake and bright.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
I love this rimmed waterproof eyeliner it is very affordable and goes on smooth . Last all day long . Looks great . I mean what more can you ask for.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Love this I use it everyday for the waterline. Makes my eye pop! I also have the brown one and that is great for the lashline. Stays put all day
Erica S.
Terrytown, LA
So creamy and goes into the waterline so smooth and lasts all day and night. The black is very black and makes whatever eye color you have pop!
naf C.
I love this eyeliner from Rimmel and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. it feels so light on the eyes and makes them look bigger!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason