BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Love this for when I don't want a really dark eyeliner and I want something more natural, its super creamy and inexpensive!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wind Gap, PA
This is a great drugstore eyeliner for brightening and to make you look more awake
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I use this on my waterline daily. I get complements on how much bigger my eyes look when i use this
Puja P.
Puja P.
Indianapolis, IN
Really nice nude eyeliner. Gives the eyes a more awake look. Says its waterproof but it does fade throughout the day.
Rohnnie S.
Rohnnie S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! Brightens your whole makeup look. I highly recommend for my makeup lovers xoxo
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Perfect for lining the waterline to open up the eyes and look more awake and doe eyed! Super creamy and pigmented.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This works perfect if my waterline. It's nice and creamy and glides on easily so I don't have to tug at my eye.
Vy N.
Vy N.
This is a very inexpensive long wearing eyeliner! I love using this mostly on the corners of my eyes!
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I really want to try out this eyeliner because I really enjoyed the black scandal eyes liner. I want to try this nude one for days when I want a very natural look. I think white is too much, but this nude one seems perfect.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
I wear glasses, and the shadows that my frames cast, along with my prescription can make my eyes look small. I use this on the inner rim of my lower lash line and I love it! It stays put, and I have watery eyes, so that is a BIG plus in my book. The color is a natural tone, not as stark and jarring as white. It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion. Definitely worth buying, and buying again!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?