BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Tori L.
Grafton, WI
This is one of the best eyeliners i have ever tried. It's a really creamy formula and really opens up your eyes and makes them pop, although it doesn't stay all day.
stephanie u.
This is a very creamy, easy to glide on liner! I absolutely love this liner, it lasts all day and the nude color is perfect for the waterline and no smears either
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This product is a dupe for Tarte Inner Rim Brightener and it also makes you look more awake when placed on the inner corner of the eye and on the waterline.
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Fantastic for putting in the lower waterline to brighten the eyes! I also use it as a concealer for doing my eyebrows. Super precise and easy to blend out.
Krystina L.
This is my everyday eyeliner. Goes on easily, never feels sharp or dragging. Nice creamy light nude eyeliner to make your eyes look more awake and bright.
Rachel R.
I use this on my water line daily to brighten my eyes and look more awake. I've repurchased it twice now and swear by it, it is creamy and long lasting.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
Love this liner for lining my waterline. It is the perfect nude color for me. It is creamy and glides on but waterproof and lasts. Excellent product.
Valeria A.
Clarksville, TN
This eyeliner stays in my waterline for the longest. It's the perfect nude to open your eyes and make look more awake. You can't beat the price either.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
I love this rimmed waterproof eyeliner it is very affordable and goes on smooth . Last all day long . Looks great . I mean what more can you ask for.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
Love this product. I like using this for my under eye line. It makes my eye bigger and brighter. It's inexpensive and can be found at any drugstore
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason