BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
sandy m.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
I have this and i love this product because make my eyeliner look big like a doll eyes.lol good i recommend
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
Is a nice waterproof Eyeliner it cost couples dollar for one pencil but is good I like it ..............
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
san dimas
This lasts on me the longest out of all my waterline eyeliners and it's not too pink or white in color.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
San Diego, CA
This eyeliner works really good. I own this color plus Brown and black. it doesn't smear, and it lasts all day. I have sensitive eye's, and this eyeliner doesn't irritate them like others do.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Love these liners! I have a nude and a black pencil and they are the best! Stay put all day and great for a smokey eye look. The black one turns a big grey but other than that, great product
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Clarksville, TN
This eyeliner stays in my waterline for the longest. It's the perfect nude to open your eyes and make look more awake. You can't beat the price either.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
This is great for lining your bottom eye. It is pigmented and lasts all day. The price is unbeatable. It is smooth and creamy. I recommend.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
I love using this nude liner in my waterline. It makes me look awake, and bright eyed. It stays pretty well in the waterline, all day, and I live the creamy texture of the pencil.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this for the water line when you don't want to use a black or brown liner. Looks a lot more natural than just using white.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This liner work great in the waterline for to make eyes look more awake. It's a smooth and soft liner. A definite repeat purchase for me!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?