BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Stacey M.
I love using this nude liner in my waterline. It makes me look awake, and bright eyed. It stays pretty well in the waterline, all day, and I live the creamy texture of the pencil.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this for the water line when you don't want to use a black or brown liner. Looks a lot more natural than just using white.
Jessica W.
This liner work great in the waterline for to make eyes look more awake. It's a smooth and soft liner. A definite repeat purchase for me!
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Fantastic for putting in the lower waterline to brighten the eyes! I also use it as a concealer for doing my eyebrows. Super precise and easy to blend out.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
Love this liner for lining my waterline. It is the perfect nude color for me. It is creamy and glides on but waterproof and lasts. Excellent product.
Ruth K.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this eyeliner. They color is rich and it lasts all day, even on my waterlines! I just hate that it's an eyeliner that requires resharpening.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I use this liner on my waterline to brighten my eyes and help me look more awake/refreshed. It glides on very smoothly. Very, very affordable too!
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is the best and I like the new packaging so much easier to use! and I bought it for all of my friends! don't buy nude pricey liners! this is the best of them all
Tori L.
Grafton, WI
This is one of the best eyeliners i have ever tried. It's a really creamy formula and really opens up your eyes and makes them pop, although it doesn't stay all day.
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
What an awesome inner rim highlighter at such a good price. These Rimmel liners last forever and the colors are so rich and pigmented!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason