BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
E V.
E V.
Apply super well and creamy and has good color payoff the price also can't be beat. All around it's a pretty nice eyeliner
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I wanted a nude pencil to put in my waterline and this one had good reviews. It was a little too dark in my opinion because it is about the same color (if not darker) as my skin tone and I was looking for something a little lighter. It had okay staying power considering that I have yet to find a pencil that stays in my waterline.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
This works really well and is reasonably priced. It lasts pretty well. I mainly use it on my waterline. I'd repurchase.
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.
I use this in my waterline to help brighten up my eyes. It works well for that. However, t's a little tiny bit too dark for my extremely fair skin. It also doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
sherry r.
sherry r.
Ohatchee, AL
Great product! Looking to brighten your eyes and add pop to your routine? 24 hour waterproof nude Scandal Eyes is it.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
You need these! cheap, really long lasting, goes on so smooth and looks beautiful. i love the nude for the lower waterline, it makes you look awake and put together without being obvious like using white eyeliner.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This is very affordable and it works very well. I love it. It has a very creamy feel to it and it makes my eyes very bold.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this eyeliner for when I wanna wear really natural makeup, and not have harsh black on my waterline. It's extremely creamy and glides right on. Doesn't tug at my water line or make my eyes burn or watery.
Elissa G.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I bought this product because it got so much hype on YouTube and It felt uncomfortable in my waterline. Although I bought the Rimmel nude eyeliner with the smudger on the other end and it works perfectly for me.
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
I give it a five because it stays in my waterline and it's very affordable. I have many eyeliners and eyeshadow sticks and all are very long lasting ! I only wish they has more colors !
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?