BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
Meka H.
I use this in my waterline to make my eye look wide cause my eye are almond shaped so they look squinty the formula is great and waterproof it doesn't irritate my eyes and it's like $5.99
Rhiannon D.
You need these! cheap, really long lasting, goes on so smooth and looks beautiful. i love the nude for the lower waterline, it makes you look awake and put together without being obvious like using white eyeliner.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this eyeliner for when I wanna wear really natural makeup, and not have harsh black on my waterline. It's extremely creamy and glides right on. Doesn't tug at my water line or make my eyes burn or watery.
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
Seriously one of the best liners over ever used!! It's very creamy and glides on like a dream!! It awakens the look of the eyes so much!!! And it stays on for a really long time! I'm beyond obsessed with this!! Couldn't recommend it enough!
Mariel M.
I love this eyeliner for my waterline when I want to make my eyes look bigger this gives the perfect illusion! It does not irritate my eyes and the application is really smooth!
Desseree L.
Good drugstore option if you need a nude liner. It's very creamy and glides easily on to the waterline. It does not last all day on my waterline however but you can add a nude powder shadow on top to set it and increase the
longevity.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I bought this product because it got so much hype on YouTube and It felt uncomfortable in my waterline. Although I bought the Rimmel nude eyeliner with the smudger on the other end and it works perfectly for me.
Savannah T.
I love the formula of this eyeliner smooth and creamy! I placed it in my water line after smoking eye lower eye out. I have had it on for 6 hours or so and it looks great! Way better than white eyeliner!
Crystal R.
San Diego, CA
This eyeliner works really good. I own this color plus Brown and black. it doesn't smear, and it lasts all day. I have sensitive eye's, and this eyeliner doesn't irritate them like others do.
Carol L.
Love these liners! I have a nude and a black pencil and they are the best! Stay put all day and great for a smokey eye look. The black one turns a big grey but other than that, great product
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason