BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Rhiannon D.
You need these! cheap, really long lasting, goes on so smooth and looks beautiful. i love the nude for the lower waterline, it makes you look awake and put together without being obvious like using white eyeliner.
Gabriela A.
After seeing so many reviews of this product online, I thought I'd try it. It glides on easily, but personally I think the color looks a little creepy in the waterline (at least on me). I can still use it to highlight tho.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this eyeliner for when I wanna wear really natural makeup, and not have harsh black on my waterline. It's extremely creamy and glides right on. Doesn't tug at my water line or make my eyes burn or watery.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I bought this product because it got so much hype on YouTube and It felt uncomfortable in my waterline. Although I bought the Rimmel nude eyeliner with the smudger on the other end and it works perfectly for me.
Yessi H.
I give it a five because it stays in my waterline and it's very affordable. I have many eyeliners and eyeshadow sticks and all are very long lasting ! I only wish they has more colors !
Savannah T.
I love the formula of this eyeliner smooth and creamy! I placed it in my water line after smoking eye lower eye out. I have had it on for 6 hours or so and it looks great! Way better than white eyeliner!
Crystal R.
San Diego, CA
This eyeliner works really good. I own this color plus Brown and black. it doesn't smear, and it lasts all day. I have sensitive eye's, and this eyeliner doesn't irritate them like others do.
Valeria A.
Clarksville, TN
This eyeliner stays in my waterline for the longest. It's the perfect nude to open your eyes and make look more awake. You can't beat the price either.
Carol L.
Love these liners! I have a nude and a black pencil and they are the best! Stay put all day and great for a smokey eye look. The black one turns a big grey but other than that, great product
Jennifer N.
This is great for lining your bottom eye. It is pigmented and lasts all day. The price is unbeatable. It is smooth and creamy. I recommend.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason