BY RIMMEL LONDON #98 in Eyeliner

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I'm not sure what's different between this twist up formulation pencil and the pencil that you have to sharpen with a sharpener, but this one sucks. It does nothing literally. It smears everywhere and has no lasting power at all. It's creamy and pigmented, yes, but seems to never dry and set and so it doesn't last anywhere. I like to wear nude eyeliner on my water line to brighten my eyes, but this lasted like 2 seconds before it was gone. Completely ditch this pencil and go got the same color in the twist up pencil formulation. I'm really not sure what's the difference in the formulation between the two, but the twist one stays on much longer and just actually works in general.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this liner for my lower waterline. It's nice and creamy, goes on smooth and just generally brightens up my eyes and makes me look just a little more awake and alert. I prefer a nude to a stark white on the waterline, and I will be purchasing this one again. My only issue with this pencil is that it is a little difficult to sharpen, but that is definitely not a deal-breaker for me.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I bought this to wear on my lower waterline. Wanted to try out the look but it didn't suit me. I still give it 5 stars because it wasn't the eyeliners fault, it was simply the color I chose. I wouldn't buy this again for the color but if I needed another color eyeliner I'd definitely try from Rimmel. They're creamy and pretty easy to put on. Doesn't drag!
Hanne-Marie B.
Hanne-Marie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
This would be holy grail status if it would last all day on my waterline, but unfortunately it seems to wear off after 3-4 hours. I do however like the look it give when I wear it, and the way it seems to really open up my eyes. I just need it to be a little more waterproof, even though I don't feel like I have particularly watery eyes.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I wanted a nude pencil to put in my waterline and this one had good reviews. It was a little too dark in my opinion because it is about the same color (if not darker) as my skin tone and I was looking for something a little lighter. It had okay staying power considering that I have yet to find a pencil that stays in my waterline.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I almost bought the new urban decay nude eyeliner, but decided to run to the drugstore first instead. I'm so glad I did. the formula for this is AMAZING considering it only cost $4. I like the nude color, since it brightens the eyes more naturally than white eyeliner does. the fact that it's am automatic liner is also great.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
By far my favorite eyeliner! It really brightens up my eyes and goes well with any look I'm going for. This will open up your eyes and give you that "big doe eyed" look. It's extremely pigmented and creamy which can cause it to be a little messy but besides that I love this and it lasts me for months. Great product!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I tried multiple brands in search of the perfect nude eyeliner for my waterline. This is the closest I got. It had the best pigmentation and staying power out of the brands I tried (MAC, Laura Mercier, Charlotte Tilbury... the list goes on). I just wish it came in retractable form for more precise application.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I think this product is amazing and even better that it's super cheap! It really brightens up the eyes when you don't feel like using a black or brown liner one day. It's super creamy and easy to glide on the water line. It lasts most of the day as it says it's waterproof. I highly recommend this liner!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
I use this liner in my water line almost every single day (aside from the few times I go very dramatic and use the black). It lasts in my waterline for hours, I never have to touch up and it makes my eyes look brighter and less tired. I'm obsessed with this product and I hope it never discontinues!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes?