BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long-Wear Waterproof Eyeliner Nude Shade Eyeliner 2 Waterproof Kohl Kajal 3 Ophthalmologically Tested Long-lasting, shocking color intensity with kohl Britannia High intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• Could I use this as a concealer for the corners of my eyes? 1 Answers
  • Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white an...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as ...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It is creamy, doesn't tug or pull on my skin and it rivals any high end liner in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "If it gets on your bottom lashes it looks horrible." in 1 review
  • "Very, very affordable too!" in 1 review
  • "Really good product for brightening up the eyes by applying to the water line, although it fades off after a few hours is the only downfall." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Texas
This makes for a great waterline pencil for those who are darker skinned. A white liner is bit too much. I was put on to this by another youtuber and the neutral color is great for those who are of color. It goes on really good and it can be bought at your local Walmart.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
The BEST nude eyeliner. I love how this simple touch makes such a big difference in my eye makeup. I love how affordable it is. I want to try other colors from this line in the future!
Olivia D.
Blacksburg, VA
I love love love this eyeliner! It is easy to apply and shows up really well. I use it mostly on my water line to brighten up my eyes and make me look less tired. It stays on well even for the water line unlike other brands. Definitely recommend this!
Del b.
New york city
love this, exactly like the tarte one so save your money and get this! i will continue to repurchase and it stays in your waterline so nicely. great price so dont miss out
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I see so many people using white eyeliner to make their eyes look bigger. The thing is white stands out too much so you can tell you have white liner on which defeats the purpose of making your eyes look bigger. I use this nude pencil I came across and it's great. It blends into my water line but it gives the illusion of bigger and brighter eyes. It makes me look awake even though I might be exhausted. Give it a try ladies. You'll thank me later.
Khyati S.
I received this product for free from a website called Skosay. To begin with I would like to say that I absolutely love this product. I used the shade nude and I absolutely fell in love with it. I definitely makes your eyes look more awake and fresh. The eyeliner works great as a eyeshadow base too as it elongates the wear time of your eyeshadow. It is creamy to the touch and glides on so effortlessly on the eyes.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Run!!! Don't walk to get your Rimmel waterproof scandal eye liner in nude ! Omg girls!! I am in love with this tight high lighting lining pencil! It goes on soooo smooth! As good as a liquid with no tugging and doesn't leave little makeup balls or smears! It made my eyes pop instantly with gorgeous under eye highlight. And it's truly lasted 24 hours! Get it! Like NOW! Rimmel LondonRimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ~ Taupe 004
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
This eyeliner is the same formula as their black one (which is my absolute favorite product since its officially too hot to beat my whole face) and is the perfect shade for a nude waterline (medium darkish skin color). Its soft and smooth, smudge proof, water proof, and lasts the vast majority of the day. This on the waterline and the black on my tightline is currently a staple in my everyday look because it is simply just so good, quick, and easy to get quality results.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I'm loving it. The new Rimmel ScandalEyes in Kohl is Creamy and perfect to highlight your eyes and make the pop. I love black liner so wasn't to sure about this but was told to give it a try and OMG it makes the black liner pop and my eyes perfectly highlighted. I recommend. It's It's great price as well and found at any drug store.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I got this for free im honestly not even sure where from but its a great eyeliner one of my favorites. It goes on so smoothly and stays on for a while. I really recommend buying this in black also.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the brown and black shades? Are they as good as this?
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Other nude eyeliners I've tried look very white. Is this white and does it look natural on the eyes?
Monica D.
Does this last? and does it really come off as nude on the eyes?
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I can't really get much staying power from this product on my lower water line. Does anyone else have this problem?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does anyone with sensitive eyes had their eyes burn while using this? I have very sensitive eyes and am a little afraid to try this for that reason