Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick, Bluffing, .11 oz uploaded by Grace  S.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick, Bluffing, .11 oz

High Impact Colour Precision tip applicator. Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly. High-shine and luminous finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kendra W.
petoskey , MI
This color is so amazing. I wear it almost every day. I wear it as a regular shadow and even as a base for more sparkly shadows. One has lasted me a really long time.
Kelly C.
I have to say I haven’t tried very maybe shadow sticks, but I’m not big fan. I often find shadow sticks are hard to apply and you have to rub kind of hard on your eyes to get the product going. It’s a good eyeshadow base, and I’ve worn it as eyeliner which doesn’t crease, but by itself it’s hard to get it up to a good pigmentation level. It’s an OK product, but I’m not sure I would buy it again or recommend it fully.
Alex A.
Indianapolis, IN
Rimmel has found a loyal customer in me with this shadow stick. This color in particular is great because it is subtle but accents my eyes (which are blue). I also use it as a primer! It is so easy to use that even I can use it and it still looks good (rare). I love that it is waterproof because it stays on all day, but it is just a little bit difficult to get off at night. I will buy this product for a long time!
Melissa Y.
Plainsboro, NJ
I really like this product because it really stays put, even on my oily eyelids. It isn't completely budge-proof, but for the price and the convenience, it really does do a good job. I don't have t worry about glitter fall out, like I do when using powder eyeshadow. Plus, it is really convenient for everyday use. The champagne color is great for all over the lid or highlighting the inner corner of the eye..
Sarah E.
Got this from a friend. It's ok. It last longer than some from the drugstore. Pigment is OK but it is a bit creamy and doesn't dry down and stick as well as a shadow tattoo or a taste shadow stick. Works ok as a base, better so than on its own.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
I am such a fan of Rimmel makeup. This is one of my favorite discoveries of 2015! They have a great selection for bold eyes as well as soft and natural makeup looks!
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
This product is so true to the name!!! and it lasts for a long time!!! I love everything that's rimmel.... such a good company and all their make up is good
Erica H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is an amazing product - it provides perfect coverage for my lids and I find it to be a must have for my makeup routine now!
Yadhira R.
This is so good if you are in a hurry to go somewhere and don't have time to use a palette. These are a must try!!
Payton J.
Jeffersonville, IN
This product is great for when you're in a rush and have little time for your makeup. Though it doesn't blend well.