RIMMEL SCANDAL EYES RETRO GLAM MASCARA #003 EXTREME BLACK uploaded by Linda H.RIMMEL SCANDAL EYES RETRO GLAM MASCARA #003 EXTREME BLACK uploaded by Sara E.RIMMEL SCANDAL EYES RETRO GLAM MASCARA #003 EXTREME BLACK uploaded by Lesly L.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

MASCARA SCANDAL EYES RETRO GLAM MASCARA BONUS EYELINER: SCANDALEYES KOHL KAJAL WATERPROOF. 001 BLACK. see more...

• Got today for 40% off! A steal! Do you like it? Dark, bold lashe...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new volumizing drugstore mascara and hear...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I finally found a mascara that's inexpensive and amazing!! You can purchase this at your local drugstore. My mom recommended this, knowing that I want fuller and longer lashes and willing to spend a little more than I should. I've tried so many and can't believe how much longer my lashes are. I will definitely be buying this again!
Simah Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand is too large, and will leave you with clumpy lashes. I would not recommend Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Retro Glame Mascara. There are mascaras that are less in cost and even better in quality than this one, such as L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I typically enjoy Rimmel's makeup which was why I initially purchased their mascara; but, this mascara could use a lot of improvement, starting with a smaller wand.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just recently purchased this mascara, the first time wearing this product I didn't like it. It is not waterproof at all, it ran like crazy compared to my other products wearing this in raining weather. I will not buy this product again.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is EVERYTHING. I bought it as a dupe for Better than Sex and let me tell you this is better than better than sex. It doesn't flake the way BTS does, so by the end of the day it still looks flawless instead of making you look like a raccoon. The results are the exact same as BTS but it costs only $6.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
I love this mascara. Always have great results with it. It's not expensive and lasts me long enough to feel like I got my money's worth! My lashes always look great with this mascara, I've never had trouble with them looking clumpy
Juhi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally love this mascara!! I was looking for a good drug store mascara that lengthens, volumizes and doesn't clump. This does all of those! It isn't flakey either! You really get a good product for the price that it is! Definitely recommend.
Gabrielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara but not as great as it was hyped up to be in my opinion. I still use it quite often and I do like the way it makes my lashes look but I don't feel like it does very good with trying to put on a second coat.
Jasmine S.
I love this product it make my lashes look really good, but it makes them clumpy and i have to spread them apart , but over all its a really cheap product and i recommend it. I love it other than the clumpyness.
Erin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good as long as you use it fast because it dries very quickly. Also keep is closed, because if you accidentally forget to close it it'll dry up. Dont put on too much because it will get clumpy.
Esmeralda H.
Really didn't like this mascara and it really upset me😞 I'm all about affordable mascaras but this one is a big thumbs down 👎 The wand is waaaayyy too big, it brought my lashes and curl down, and it made my lashes super clumpy with just a couple of coats. And I agree on other reviews about the wand dispensing too much product. Definitely don't recommend this mascara.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Got today for 40% off! A steal! Do you like it? Dark, bold lashes???
SheilBea B.
I've been looking for a new volumizing drugstore mascara and heard this is a great dupe for the too faced better than sex mascara. Does this give the same full volume? Does it flake/smear? Interested to see how it compares to higher end volumizing mascaras.