Add a Photo

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Stick (Various Shades)

Smooth, creamy formula applies and blends effortlessly without scratching or dragging. The crease-free colour is waterproof and smudge-proof, for up to 24 hour wear. Itense shimmering shades designed by Kate. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.
Photos (2)
Lauren V.
Lauren V.

I have the shades Bootleg Brown and Trespassing Taupe. Both are nice shades, good for a natural smoke eye. They are creamy and easy to blend. They look very good for a while, but they smudge and move all over the eyelid. I like the creaminess, but would not recommend long wear.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND

The size for the price is really nice. Make sure you have a sharpener big enough because it seems to go very quickly. You barley touch it to your eye to apply. Smears very easily.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Chatham, Kent

This product is an amazing, easy to use, very creamy eyeshadow base. When I use it I love to draw it onto the eyelid and then blend it out with the pencil as it makes it easy to get right from the lid up into the crease for a nice soft blownout colour on the lid and then I pack on a shimmer good eyeshadow over the top as I have the colour rose gold and it takes my eyeshadow game to a whole new sparkly level and without the rimmel pencil as a base the eyeshadow on top would not be as long lasting or as metalic as it is with it underneath and I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear it under shadows because it makes the shadow ontop pop. The only down side to this product is that I find it very sticky which makes it difficult to blend with a fluffy bending brush but good with fingers and also it is slightly difficult to remove at the end of the day but that is also a good point to it as it means it lasts a very long time and over all I love it.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

I have this in the shade Rose Gold and love it. The colour to beautiful and the product itself is creamy and easy to blend, great used alone or with other shadows.

Join Now