BY RIMMEL LONDON

Scandal Eyes Shadow Paints it s the end of dull, subtle colour with this multi-dimensional cream shadow formula. Intensely metallic cream eye shadow 2 Smooth, Metallic Cream Colour Spatula applicator delivers high intensity coverage in one simple stroke. Waterproof, crease-proof and lasts all day. see more...

Erika A.
Floridia
I love this product! It makes the perfect eyeshadow... the eyes look incredible, especially this colour, it's a bronzy gold color, really popping out on your eyelid, making your eyes shine. I advise this product to anyone who wants to stand out.
Jocelyn N.
I've wanted a very pigmented gold shadow for my eyelid, when I swatched this at the store it was a very nice pigment. When I put it in my eye, it would crease horribly. Also, it would not last at all. I did no like it at all. It would transfer to the rest of my eye as well
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a fan of cream eye shadows, this color is too intense and just looks orange. If it was a softer shade and more subtle then I would probably enjoy it more
Sherna S.
Richmond, VA
Easy to use and great for concerts and such where you may sweat a lot as it stays put. A little difficult to remove for the same reason but I think it's worth it for those special occasions.
Melanie L.
It's a beautiful color with amazing staying power. My only issue with it is that you have to work quickly because once it dries, I find it very difficult to blend out the edges.
Rebekah S.
Lexington, KY
The pigmentation and quality of this shadow is great, however it made my eye lids itch and I have never had this problem with any other eye product before!
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this gold! It's a fantastic color and I use it often. Very cheap for people who are on a budget and don't have much to work with
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Not a fan of the shadow paint. It leaves a weird look like I just caked it on and cracks when my eyes open and close.
Jen B.
Frankfort, KY
Rimmel is a great brand for decent quality cheap makeup. This stuff is great, goes on easy, and stays there all day.
Robin W.
Love this the Golden Bronze pigmentation is wonderful it is Shear Pleasure to wear this and well worth the money