BY RIMMEL LONDON

Scandal Eyes Shadow Paints it s the end of dull, subtle colour with this multi-dimensional cream shadow formula. Intensely metallic cream eye shadow 2 Smooth, Metallic Cream Colour Spatula applicator delivers high intensity coverage in one simple stroke. Waterproof, crease-proof and lasts all day. see more...

Madison Y.
This is an interesting product. It blends easily and starts out super pigmented, but the more you mess with it in terms of blending, the more the pigment fades. It's almost like it gets less intense as it dries. It's a fun eyeshadow to play with, but I wouldn't wear it often just because it takes a lot to make it look the way I want. I also dislike the applicator, it's long and skinny, like the middle section of a q-tip. I would have preferred a traditional doe-foot applicator.
Leah W.
I love the colors of these, the pigmentation is great! I do not like the applicator though, they are rather difficult to apply and get an even application over the entire lid. They are also difficult to blend.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
I have 3 shade a taupe red wine and gold color and they have same formula very long last the dry down to a comfortable state. Long lasting a new favorite I love and I got mine for 2.50 a piece very affordable
Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
this is a great product to use when you go out at night,to me that my eyes are an intense dark brown is idealIt has great durability for overnight , is ideal to use all night, i buy this in any store have permission to his product, i buy again because is good
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
I love this product! beautiful color! Amo este producto, es un bonito color, además el precio es bastante accesible, un empaque sencillo , útil y de fácil aplicaciónl
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I've been setting this with powdered eye shadow and it stays all day. love the color and how easy it is to apply. will buy again and probably in more colors.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Oh i love the color and the price of This it very nice wears well and i can always find it at walmart got two I'm using
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this color it goes amazingly on my eyes. Lasts a long time. I'm still on my first tube for 4 months.
Noah P.
Oneida, TN
This is a beautiful color and it worked fairly well with my fair skin tone and brown eyes
Amanda W.
London
Great pigmentation! dries fast so if you want to blend this out you'd better move quick! pretty metalic shades, great staying power and super affordable.