Rimmel Salon Pro with Lycra By Kate Nail Polish, 124 Venus, 0.4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kelemen K.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Created by Kate Moss. Up to 10 days chip resistant colour with gel shine finish. Rimmel's first nail polish that gives you a professional salon gel finish hassle free. Encapsulated gel-tube particles give an amazing plumped glossy colour. Ultra... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I really like getting my nails painted in dark colors I think they make my nails look really nice, but sometimes dark colors tend to be a headache to get completely off and I had that problem with this product but otherwise it looked nice
Sew J.
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
This nail polish surprised me a lot I do a lot of cleaning as a mom which means a lot of water on my hands and this product kept my nails solid for about 7-9 days which for me is great loving it can't wait to try out more colors
MaryJo W.
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV
Love this brand and all these colors they have to offer ! Shows up great on my nails and toenails
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
 This is very very high quality polish. It goes on smooth, dries fast. And it lasts as if it were a gel polish! I feel like I really lucked out finding this brand. They cost 1/3 of what Essie or OPI does, but in my opinion, work just as well, if not better.
Loren S.
Loren S.
Southampton, Hampshire
Absolutely love these, they are a good price point, nice brush, easy to apply and very long lasting. Would compare this to nails inc nail varnishes! Would purchase again and recommend to others as they are brilliant.
Kelemen K.
Kelemen K.
Odorheiu Secuiesc
I use this polis a lot. I really like the color and it last min 7 days for me so it absolutely worth the price.