BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Salon pro jazz funk nail polish last up to 10 days. Chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Excellent for party season. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. Easy to use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eloisa M.
Galveston , TX
This is one of my favorite colors of nail polishes!! You can find this at many of the stores usually I buy mine at target or Walgreens the only thing is this are smaller than other nail polish.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I liked this shade of pink because I never seen a color quite like this one. The bristle of the brush worked amazing. Each time I used the brush it added a nice layer of the color. Super easy to use.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am so random when it comes to polish. If I like the color, like it was in this case, I get it. But I was pleasantly surprised, because I also loved the staying power.
Miriam R.
I bought a gift pack of these polishes that contained five colors. This is very very high quality polish. It goes on smooth, dries fast. And it lasts as if it were a gel polish! I feel like I really lucked out finding this brand. They cost 1/3 of what Essie or OPI does, but in my opinion, work just as well, if not better.
Julia M.
Fun bright color. Strong and flexible, it tended to bend more than chip on me. I liked this, I liked how fast it dries and the price point.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
A very beautiful color. These went on very smoothly and actually lasted pretty long as well without chipping or fading
suzette g.
it applies really nice but you have to add two coats but it is worth it. it is also such a nice color to use and wear.
Kristi G.
Littlestown, PA
Very beautiful color. Consistency of product is fabulous. Easy apply, extremely long lasting chip resistant.
April L.
Findlay , OH
Love this product! Very affordable and easy to use. Just as good as some of the pricier stuff. Great color.
Rachel T.
Tempe, AZ
Great color pigmentation, works well for the nail color. Nothing extraordinary, but works great!