BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Salon pro jazz funk nail polish last up to 10 days. Chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish. Excellent for party season. Includes our precision maxi brush for salon perfection. Easy to use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this shade of pink because I never seen a color quite like this one. The bristle of the brush worked amazing. Each time I used the brush it added a nice layer of the color. Super easy to use.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so random when it comes to polish. If I like the color, like it was in this case, I get it. But I was pleasantly surprised, because I also loved the staying power.
Miriam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a gift pack of these polishes that contained five colors. This is very very high quality polish. It goes on smooth, dries fast. And it lasts as if it were a gel polish! I feel like I really lucked out finding this brand. They cost 1/3 of what Essie or OPI does, but in my opinion, work just as well, if not better.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun bright color. Strong and flexible, it tended to bend more than chip on me. I liked this, I liked how fast it dries and the price point.
suzette g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it applies really nice but you have to add two coats but it is worth it. it is also such a nice color to use and wear.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very beautiful color. These went on very smoothly and actually lasted pretty long as well without chipping or fading
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Very affordable and easy to use. Just as good as some of the pricier stuff. Great color.
Shruti K.
dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good Gelish like nail lacquer. Easy to use and dries up quickly. It’s better as compared to wet and wild as it gives you glossy look. Only room for improvement is to add more variety of colors. Value for money
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping myself clean and hygienic and definitely healthy plus beautiful looking too!
Douaa A.
Hannon, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
الللللون فظييييع وحلوووو و اكااااابر و ما بيحتاج طبقة تانية ابدا ابدا ابدا و اللون اكابر و حلو وبيلبق مع كلشي و احلا شي كمان انو ما بيحتاج طبقة لماع شفاف و السعر متير مناسب و مو غالي ابدا بشتريها دايما دايما