BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel rockin curves Kate mascara eye rock emerald with a glimmering hint of colour, inspired by eye on style. Accessorised with special edition shadow sticks featuring spring/summer 14 beauty and a signature gel liner shade to create the eyeconic Kate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really nice mascara. Really dark. My problem with it is that it is very clumpy and thick. If I had longer lashes this would be great but I don't. If I don't wear false lashes, I can't wear this mascara.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara but this mascara left something to be desired. I've found that other mascaras add more length and volume. I have blue eyes and it didn't have the pop I wanted. I would not buy this mascara again.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel Rockin' Curves Kate Mascara, Eye Rock Sapphire All of the Kate Moss Rimmel products have been a win in my book. This mascara is inexpensive and fun to play around with. Recommend giving it a try, you won't regret it!
Karen O.
Bronx,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my lashes super natural but still giving my eyes a Smokey sultry feel. I absolutely adore it. Formula could be better though
Ann marie H.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara didn't work for me, I didnt feel like it gave my lashes any length or curl but it does coat the lashes nicely and works well to seperate them.
My daughter likes to use this and it works well for her as she already has length. She uses it with another mascara to give her extra length and curl when she wants that fake lash effect.
Melissa M.
Huddersfield , West Yorkshire
Found this on offer so decided to try it. I could tell just by looking at the brush once I had opened it that it wasn't for me but I gave it a good. I was mainly attracted to it by the packaging as it stood out from all the rest. While the mascara is not dreadful, it's not something I would buy again. I do use it occasionally as it's not a bad mascara, just not my favourite.
Eza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product! Bought at a local drugstore, this product is not pricey for what you get. I use this daily as I have short eyelashes. This mascara creates an illusion that I have long lashes as it curves them making my eyes especially big! Would definitely purchase again!