BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smoother Lips, Better Colour This moisture-infused lip essential reduces lip dryness by up to 65% for smoother lips and better colour. Developed with SPF 18 and a cutting edge Self Adapting Moisture Complex that features Hylaronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamins A, C and E to nourish lips, leaving them with a smoother surface for better colour application and wear. 24 creamy, moisturizing shades come richly wrapped in an elegant metallic purple case. see more...

Rimmel: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Berry Rose
  • "Love it , its very moisturizing on the lips and the color is really pretty and not expensive at all I usually take it everywhere and it matches every skin tone I really recommend this one" in 13 reviews
  • "Great formula, very creamy and moisturising. Not the longest wearing lipstick I’ve ever tried, but I loved the colour and the way it felt on my lips. Great price point, would repurchase." in 12 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are really moisturising, with loads of colours to choose from. One of my favourite lipsticks! Long lasting, smooth cover and high pigmentation " in 11 reviews
Michelle B.
Central, SC
Summer Fling was my JAM for such a long time! I am trying to preserve my last tube until I can find a replacement. The formula is lightweight, amooth, perfectly pigmented and hydrating! The only thing that could make these better would be if it could be long wearing....even so, I can still get about 6-7 hours of wear before reapplying. By far the most underrated $4 lipstick ever!
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
First off, i LOVE the smell of Rimmel lipsticks. they smell like vanilla to me. They are so smooth and pigmented. I have bought so many shades in this formula and brand because they never disappoint me. I’ve used this brand on clients many times and all have asked the brand and went and bought them just because of how good they look!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I liked the moisturizing aspect of this. If you live in colder climates or any drier climates this helps go on smoothly. The color was nice shade, a medium darkness, something that could be worn day or night. Pricing on Rimmel products are always fair. Sometimes you can find deals at CVS or Walgreens on extra points, or buy one get one 50% off.
April T.
So I am so torn on this product. I really loved my color a couple years ago. Then they changed it. It's the same name but definitely a different shade. It's still got 4 stars because it's delicate on my lips and last a long time without being a stain that wears un evenly.
Remie B.
England
I love this lipstick. This is my go-to lipstick as it has nice packaging, is pigmented and the colour choices can suite anyone because of the variety. It is easy to apply and is creamy and smooth. So overal this lipstick is great! I would buy it again.
Jessi H.
Deer Park
I have bought this lipstick many times, and while it has its drawbacks, it also has qualities that I love. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time, usually about two hours. I wish reapplication didn’t need to be so frequent, and I did find my lips drying out shortly after application.
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 B.
One of my go to lipsticks as it applies so easily , the price range is affordable and the berry color is so cute . It lived up to the hype in my eyes and I’m a repeat user of this product . I’d definitely buy this again and again .
Haley G.
Austin, TX
For a cheap lipstick, this doesn’t go on or look cheap. I began using this lipstick for dance competitions when I was young, and I still love the color to this date. It is a fun but classic color that everyone should try.
Samantha H.
Abingdon
Very pretty color wanted to try something else and first time user of this lip stick I brought this from Walmart and it was a price for sure it’s only $5.45 or something like that going to be getting this again for sure
Alexis L.
Clovis
Here’s the thing with lipstick. I am so picky about the color and the application process but this specific color is so pigmented and doesn’t need layers. It’s a great price and I would absolutely recommend it to others!