BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smart-tone technology mimics skin's texture and tone for a match that blends and covers easily. Blue sapphire gives truer, fresher colour for a flawless, natural finish. Your skin, perfectly matched! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Makeup.by.M B.
Huntley
This is my all time favorite foundation for dry skin. It gives a nice dewy finish with medium buildable coverage and just gives your skin a nice boost! They have this product in many options and the best part is that the price is only around 4 usd so it is so affordable too!!
Zuryl E.
Houston
Rimmel foundation & concealer perfect for my skin it’s creamy and very easy to blend Rimmel London Match Perfection ConcealerRimmel Match Perfection Foundation I am also using Anastasia dip brow pomade . Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade for lips I’m using Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick eyelash’s I’m using the Mayblline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Washable Mascara
taylor d.
Sammamish
I don’t personally like this foundation. It smells like sunscreen, and is really patchy on my skin. The longevity of the product isn’t very good either, as the product seems to come off my face after a short period of time.
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Same thing as the CLEAN foundation they have.. looking good at first and amazing for blending but after you wear it for a while .. it just looks muddy and caked ..
cristal p.
Camden
Where to start... this foundation was a no it apply good but not the foundation I am looking for it very light weight and can't build it up...apparently this foundation with cake up fast which I don't know why because I build up other foundation and they don't cake up and would not recommend this foundation .... if your a "light weight girl" then be my guest but I won't suggest this to full coverage girls
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I got the shade 300 Sand it this foundation. The words "PORE Blurring effect" are what cought my eye. I tried it out and was BLOWN AWAY by how nice it was. It is my, go-to summer foundation. Full coverage, blendable, smells neutral and UNDER $6!!! I liked it so much, I put it in my list of favorite drugstore makeup for oily skin on my YouTube channel. Will buy it again until they stop making it!
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I was able to find a perfect shade, finish, and it lasts just long enough to get me through my workday. It does a lot better with regular powder touch ups. When I apply it with a rounded foundation brush I always get compliments on my complexion- which has some red and dark spots (aging AND acne). For the price it's great!
Estrellita R.
Ponce
Últimamente he estado utilizando esta base para mí piel mixta y me ha ayudado mucho a controlar mi grasa de la cara pero a la vez no se nota como una máscara. Me encanta el acabado liviano y natural que deja esta base.
Aly R.
Mountville, PA
Product is one of my favorites. I've been using it for about 3 years. My skin is slightly oily so the lightweight feel to it is very good for that. It's pros are a good cover, a con is that it does not last all day. Touch ups a few times are helpful. Possibly a make up setter would help.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
It has SPF so that's a positive aspect of this item. It didn't last long on my combo/oily skin and gave light-medium coverage. One product by Rimmel London that I LOVE is the Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation. It has full coverage and lasts all day without oiliness or shine. And only $7 at Walgreens.