BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smart-tone technology mimics skin's texture and tone for a match that blends and covers easily. Blue sapphire gives truer, fresher colour for a flawless, natural finish. Your skin, perfectly matched! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Megan J.
I actually love the look of this foundation. I've used it for about two years now and it is one of my drugstore favorites. I feel that it has the same finished look as some of my higher end foundations. Though I tend to dislike Rimmel London products normally this is one I've been super pleased with. It doesn't make me look cakey and the application is completely even no matter what I use to apply with.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
This foundation is the absolute best I've ever tried! I bought it at Walmart, and it was only $4! Best buy ever! I have very light skin and it is sometimes very dry. Is was my first time wearing it and I am so happy! In would definitely recommend to everyone! Just look how flawless it makes my skin look! Love it!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Not the best foundation I've ever tried. I have oily skin and my face starts shining just a couple of hours after I put my makeup on (even when I put some powder after foundation). Oxidizes a bit too.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
I love this foundation! It is the only foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly! I wish it had a pump because it is really liquidy. It does need to be set, but it leaves the skin so smooth!
Janae K.
Janae K.
I like this foundation on days when I want a sheer coverage. It's not heavy duty but leaves me feeling less self conscious about redness and blemishes. Good price.
Joni J.
Joni J.
This was a great drug store find! It is a good foundation that matched easily to my skin color and goes on flawlessly. Also love the SPF 18!
cristal p.
cristal p.
Camden
Where to start... this foundation was a no it apply good but not the foundation I am looking for it very light weight and can't build it up...apparently this foundation with cake up fast which I don't know why because I build up other foundation and they don't cake up and would not recommend this foundation .... if your a "light weight girl" then be my guest but I won't suggest this to full coverage girls
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I got the shade 300 Sand it this foundation. The words "PORE Blurring effect" are what cought my eye. I tried it out and was BLOWN AWAY by how nice it was. It is my, go-to summer foundation. Full coverage, blendable, smells neutral and UNDER $6!!! I liked it so much, I put it in my list of favorite drugstore makeup for oily skin on my YouTube channel. Will buy it again until they stop making it!
Becca R.
Becca R.
It has SPF so that's a positive aspect of this item. It didn't last long on my combo/oily skin and gave light-medium coverage. One product by Rimmel London that I LOVE is the Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation. It has full coverage and lasts all day without oiliness or shine. And only $7 at Walgreens.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
I love this foundation. It applies well. Smooths out nicely and evenly. The color matches very well to my skin tone. The feel of it on my skin isn't too overbearing. The price is reasonable too. I use this foundation over every other I've tried. I recommend it definitely.