BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smart-tone technology mimics skin's texture and tone for a match that blends and covers easily. Blue sapphire gives truer, fresher colour for a flawless, natural finish. Your skin, perfectly matched! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Megan J.
I actually love the look of this foundation. I've used it for about two years now and it is one of my drugstore favorites. I feel that it has the same finished look as some of my higher end foundations. Though I tend to dislike Rimmel London products normally this is one I've been super pleased with. It doesn't make me look cakey and the application is completely even no matter what I use to apply with.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
This foundation is the absolute best I've ever tried! I bought it at Walmart, and it was only $4! Best buy ever! I have very light skin and it is sometimes very dry. Is was my first time wearing it and I am so happy! In would definitely recommend to everyone! Just look how flawless it makes my skin look! Love it!
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
San Diego, CA
Used this on my sister in law for her wedding and omg the formula was amazing on her skin she didn't have to touch up with powder more than once and her face looked so natural. Her photos came out amazing and her face also photographed flawless definitely a good foundation on the cheaper side
Erica S.
Erica S.
Smelled like how old cosmetics use to smell, that chemically grandma smell lol it also was not a good coverage. it was blotchy & streaked easily. it didn't last long even with tons of setting powder & within about 2 hours my face was super greasy. I broke out big time the next day
Absolutely loved the finish of this foundation! it gave nice medium coverage with a satin finish. the only problem I had with it was that it was a little too dark for me unfortunately. (I am a Mac NW15 and lighter in the winter) If they have your shade, go for it!
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
The color is a bit dark for having such a light name. It has a nice finish and nice coverage, but the smell is very overpowering. It isn't a bad smell, but I can smell it all day, no matter what I do. It's too strong of a scent to wear.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Moscow, ID
Honestly this a great value. It is so inexpensive yet it works great! It doesn't have the best coverage but it is build able and has a great finish. It's a glowy dewy finish and has spf in it. Good for summer.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Not the best foundation I've ever tried. I have oily skin and my face starts shining just a couple of hours after I put my makeup on (even when I put some powder after foundation). Oxidizes a bit too.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
I love this foundation! It is the only foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly! I wish it had a pump because it is really liquidy. It does need to be set, but it leaves the skin so smooth!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
I haven't used this in ages. But it was the first foundation I really used when I got into make up. Broke me or a bit. But the formula is pretty good for a drugstore brand.