Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Rosie C.Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica F.Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Bethany E.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #50 in BB Cream

Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Provo
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
I love so much of what Rimmel does, but if I could give this zero stars, I would. This is such an awful bb cream! It's so greasy!!! and the more you try to blend it, the more it clumps and balls up on your skin. It also separates in the tube after a couple of months. I will never buy this again.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
I got this one because I was pretty pleased with the Stay Matte foundation. This one was such a horrible shade match for me. It made me look super orange. I was really disappointed. I wish they had a better range in shades.
Dawn Marie M.
Dawn Marie M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
I like using this instead of foundation. It gives me good coverage & protection from sun. At my age I don't like the "cakey" feeling some foundations give you.
Beth P.
Beth P.
Michigan City , IN
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
I just started using this product. I have to say so far so good. It has done all of the things it says it will. I like light coverage and it does just that.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
Smells great, provides just enough coverage without looking too done up and even adds a bit if sheen. Love the way my skin looks web using this BB cream!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
It's an ok product. It's gives a nice glow but the coverage is less than light. It's affordable and good for everyday wear but there is better out there.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
Very light cream with just the right amount of coverage for me. One of my favorites. However, it does tend to become a little oily as the tube depletes.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
Great BB cream, the best shade match I have ever gotten from a BB cream ever. I love this when I am just having a lazy day
Mehta H.
Mehta H.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
Rimmel BB Cream is affordable and easy to use for just a little bit of coverage. It has a very light, pleasant scent.
Joni P.
Joni P.
Review for: Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz
This is a really great BB cream at a phenomenal price! Great coverage...I highly recommend this product.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I've never used a BB cream I have dry Skin would this look cakey on my skin type?
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this good for dryskin does it crease or look streaky?