Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Bethany E.Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica F.Rimmel Radiance BB Cream, Medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Rosie C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #68 in BB Cream

Tiffany N.
Davenport
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this product a few days ago and have no complaints so far as we speak besides the price should be a little les than the amount you get. My skin is a combination of oily and dry so breakouts are always seen in the near future, in comparison I have sensitive skin and center products irritate me. However, I have not seen any complications/irritations after the few uses of the product.
Savannah N.
Goose Creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome. It is great for hot summers or if you're like me running back and forth from the kitchen serving people. This can either be used by itself or you can definitely build on it. I think any skin type could use this without a problem. I also think this is super great with how the coverage and it protects as well if you go out and adventure.
Katrin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB cream clung to every dry spot I had and came up super orange on my skin. I got it on clearance, which may be a reason why the product came out like that on me, but even then and even despite the fact that this BB cream is drugstore priced, I'd say go ahead and invest in something else.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is magic. I wear this in the summer for a light coverage that looks great. It doesn't cake on, and it gives me a nice glow. I can't really wear it in the winter though because it's too dark, and the light it way too light. Other than that, I love it
Ashlie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel is one of the two drug store brands that I purchase. This BB cream is ☝ of the best that I have come across! There's days I am in a hurry & can deal with light coverage, then I have my days where I feel as if I have the most uneven skin tone in the world!!! Being a BB cream obviously its meant to be on the lighter spectrum, & it is, however I still get balanced enough skin tone that I find myself leaving the house in this alone! Definitely a must have!
Van Averie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easy to apply on skin and has medium coverage but I don't like how it looks on my skin. I have a combination skin and it becomes patchy or chalky on my dry areas. Like the other Rimmel Foundation it also caused my skin to break out. I did not finish the bottle. I'm still cant find a Rimmel products that will compliment my skin. But I'm not really shutting them down because there are other products that I like from this company.
Kira S.
Williamsport, PA
Love this. It was my perfect shade! I'm a y215 in make up forever foundation and it is like that but a sheer version. It also lasts a surprising long time. I usually pick one or two up during the corse of a year. My daughters even agree that this is a favorite! The price is unbeatable too, only around $6 depending where you get it! I have found that target is usually the cheapest place to pick this up.
Jessie S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this BB cream. Probably is a little bit of my fault as my skin is combination skin type so I get kind of oily in my T Zone area. I thought it would be okay for the winter time though as my skin become dryer. I was so wrong. No matter how I apply this (fingers, beauty sponge, brush) it always looks patchy on me :(
Kendall P.
The best bb cream I have ever used. I have recommended it to so many people. It is a bb cream that has a foundation finish with buildabke coverage. It has spf in it, and I've noticed it has actually improved my skin over time. I love it. The only downfall is there needs to be a wider color variety for pale people and darker completed people.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I've never used a BB cream I have dry Skin would this look cakey on my skin type?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this good for dryskin does it crease or look streaky?