Rimmel Provocalips Lipstick, Dare to Pink 0.14 oz uploaded by mia m.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up To 16 Hours of Lip Liberation Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless color. No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long. Easy removal with oil based makeup remover. Includes step 1 (intense color)... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I like this product. The presentation is too beautiful and the price is fine. The color is good but I don't like to use at night. On my opinion is better for a daily makeup. I buy It again because my lips look perfect when I use It.
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
I'm not fan this product, if you have sensitive skins don't use this product, i used and my lips was nonstop itching I had the worst experience with this product other wise than that it's a nice color
Megan S.
Canton, OH
I love these lippies. The top coat does make it a little oily feeling, but absolutely transfer proof!
Ashley B.
I bought this product in hopes it would be more matte. Doesn't last long and comes off ok everything. Kind of pricey for something that doesn't stay on very long. Also don't like the stickiness it leaves from the gloss.
Taylor M.
It is the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone and very subtle. Works well and is on average only $8 a tube and has lasted me at least 2 months of wearing every other day. One of my favorite drug store long lasting lip glosses!
mia m.
Columbia, SC
I really like this lippy, it's matte and it last long and i like the color too. I've been wanting to try other color except red and this lippy color is perfect. Rimmel Provocalips Lipstick, Dare to Pink 0.14 oz
Ruby F.
Really long lasting for the price and great colors! I loved that my lips felt moisturized and the product never cracked. The gloss is a bit goopy for my taste but it did not deture purchase.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
I have 3 tubes of this lip color. It is a glittery pinkish peach color that is so pretty. Works well with any skin tone and last for several hours. The price is so reasonable that I have purchased several of the Rimmel products and have been pleased with them all.
It wad very sticky and dry it did not look good on my anf i also don't like the color selection
Grace Z.
THIS IS SO LONG LASTING. The pigmentation on the first swipe isn't the best sometimes, but I just put two coats. Then, after the liquid dries, I put on a generous amount of the clear coat. It completely seals the deal, it is like top coat for your lips! It feels sticky if you do not put on the top coat, but when you do, the lipstick DOES NOT BUDGE AT ALL. I was so surprised when I was testing it and tried to wipe it on my hand and nothing came off! The applicator is also easy to use, which is very helpful.
Jacqueline F.
Is it worth the price? How pigmented? Would you highly recommend it? I don't really care for Rommel products but am interested
Mariyah F.
Atlanta, GA
How can you live without this product? It's an affordable, kiss proof/smear proof, long lasting lipstick that doesn't make your lips feel dry and chapped.
Mariyah F.