12 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace.

STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.

STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.

• what's an quick and easy way to remove this lipstick?5 Answers
  • Is the "try it on" feature on the rimmel website accurate with colo...1 Answers
  • Is the second step necessary in order to lock the color in place?2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
Review for: #700 Skinny Dipping
These lipsticks are an incredible bargain.

I don't know if they stay on the full 16 hours they claim to, but they've lasted for as long as I've ever needed them to. I usually get antsy and rub the lipstick half off around 6 hours, then reapply it (there's really no need to, though).

You'll want makeup remover to take off all the pigment. If I'm too lazy to take off my lipstick before bed, it won't come off on my sheets, and it'll be there (almost all there) in the morning.

These lipsticks will leave your lips colored and soft throughout the day. Let the color sit for a minute to set, and then apply the lip conditioner. You can reapply if you need to, but I've never felt the need to--and I'm someone who is obsessed with applying and reapplying chapstick. I just apply a thick coat of the conditioner and it keeps me going for a long time.

One warning: I have two colors of this lipstick, and they're both a little darker when they dry. They're still nice colors, just not what I expected. If you know that going in, you'll be fine. ALSO: if you have chapstick on prior to applying the color, the pigmentation won't last as long. Apply a tiny bit of chapstick prior to application, or apply it hours beforehand. Don't apply lots of chapstick under the color. It's not necessary and it will ruin the staying power of the lipstick and dilute the formula.
C K.
C K.
I've tried three shades of this lip stain and have come to the conclusion that while I enjoy wearing it, there can be situations where wearing it becomes a frustration. This product boasts 16 hr of lip wear time. Though, like most long wear lip stains, when you eat something particularly greasy it will wear down. When it does wear down if you put more on it becomes clumped up and hard to apply. But if you intend on wearing this lip stain for a date or whatnot it is a great idea because it does stay on better than a lot of lip products I have tried.

The color Dare To Pink was my least favorite that I tried. The glitter involved made the application chunkier than I would have liked and definitely bunched up when I tried to reapply.
Little Mynx I adore, the pink color is bright and fun, yet has the same reapplication problem.
Though Make Your Move is the favorite one that I try. It didn't bunch up nearly as much as the others and I was heartbroken when my dog began to munch on the package. I would recommend this color for sure.

This product is great, long wearing, and beautiful as long as you choose the right color.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Love this! I've been looking for an inexpensive, long wearing, and transfer proof lip color. After using my friend's lipsense, I wanted some similar but not so pricey. This works so great and costs a fraction of the price of a regular liquid lipstick!

I've been wearing it 10 hours and it hasn't even faded. I ate at least two full meals and multiple snacks, including a super messy indian taco and the color never budged. It Looks perfect and my lips don't look dry. The gloss wears off after an hour or so, but I think the color still looks good and feels comfortable without applying more gloss.

I haven't had any transfer problems. I did notice that when I first applied the color and gloss, the gloss transfered on my glass of water with a few specks of the color. But it still looked good. The rest of the day I never noticed it on my class or anything. I was a bit worried about being able to remove it, but I used a regular make up remover wipe and it came off easily.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
I have to say I am pretty torn on this lip product. I love how long lasting it is and how pigmented it is, but there are some pretty major flaws. I can usually handle extremely drying lipsticks but this is a whole new level! When this lipstick is first applied, it is INCREDIBLY sticky/tacky!!! I'm talking, your lips are stuck together tacky! The second step alleviates the tacky problem but leads to other issues! It tastes and smells TERRIBLE! And I hate the glossy finish it leaves behind. I have to dab off the excess gloss so I don't have to taste it and so it doesn't look so shiny! This lipstick does last a long time, however, the dryness is pretty unbearable and the product starts flaking off! It is so gross to leave flakes on cups and forks! I do love how it truly is kiss proof though, so for that reason and the high color payoff, I will continue wearing it. I have the shade Play With Fire.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
The color portion "step 1" leaves your lips very sticky/tacky. the color is amazing it is highly pigmented and goes on very smooth. however it never fully "dries" although it will not run off at all it just stays sticky on its own. when you add "step 2" the lock and shine step, it takes away the stickiness but the second step is essentially a lip gloss. so if you are looking for a matte lipstick this is not the right choice. also the lip gloss portion of this wipes off easily leaving your lips sticky again. the color is extremely hard to remove, which gives credit to the "kiss proof" formula but as I found out the hard way it is also soap and water proof. i had to scrub my lips so hard to get this to come off that it hurt. i have no doubt the color would last 16 hours but this just is not the product for me.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
3.5 stars. It's a great color that does not transfer or budge after it's dried down...well, mostly. I can't consume anything without my inner bottom lip losing its color, and I although I no longer have to fear sandwiches while wearing lipstick, I have to touch up, or feel I must check, just as often as a regular lipstick. I must not be as sensitive to scent as some beauty gurus on YouTube, but the smell emitting from the clear gloss isn't bothersome. I should also add that I cannot wear the lipstick alone and must add the layer of gloss. The lipstick itself is a formula I'm not accustomed to; it's liquid-ey, and I don't yet know how to apply it perfectly the first time around. I will continue to return to this until I can find a similar, long lasting, and budget-friendly red.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product, will be returning. I bought the tan shade and was extremely disappointed in the formula. The color was beautiful and edgy looking but the formula of this product sucks. At first application was watery and shiny and then I put that clear coat on top that made it feel tacky, which I didn't like. Then overtime it turned the color from tan to grayish brown, it was very unflattering, and then by the 5 hour mark it balled up and looked so terrible. I ended up trying to take it off, and I couldn't. I had to eventually grab for makeup remover wipes. It was just a complete mess. Any my lips were so sore. Highly recommend colourpop liquid lipsticks or nyx liquid suedes over these, the around the same price and much better quality
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I just bought this last night (I'll call you,) and I am so in love with this product. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you it lasts ALL NIGHT LONG and then some. I ate, drank, licked my lips, washed my face/makeup off, and this stuff stayed put. Woke up this morning and it was still as pigmented and good looking as ever, only minimal fading on the inner rim of my lips. I only reapplied once last night just to see if it were buildable. It was. Made my teeth look white too. The only complaint I have is that is smells so gross and chemically. Wish they would've masked it with a sweet vanilla scent or something. It's also super sticky, so be sure to apply the moisturizing gloss over your lips or they'll be sticking together a bit.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I actually LOVE THIS! I had never tried Rimmell products in the past. But my daughter was at Walgreens and wanted this color and they had buy one get one 50% off. So we both picked a color. Holy Bat Man this has some mega staying power! I wish the gloss would stay longer so my lips would stay shiny longer. But I can always add another layer of that. If you tend to put on lipstick and the wind blows your hair in your mouth and then you wear it all over your face. This is your product, because it stays!!! The only draw back is that I want to buy more colors, and there weren't a ton of colors, and some of the ones that I wanted were sold out. So Rimmell if you read this, please make more colors, I will likely buy a lot more!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
I LOVE THESE!!!! When they say 16 hour wear they mean 16 hour wear!!! This will NOT budge once it's set. I can eat and I can drink and it will not move at all. Amazing! However, you need to apply it correctly or you will run into some problems. If you don't wait long enough for the lip color to get tacky and apply the balm the color may kind of peel off your lips when you press your lips together. Some people may not like this problem cause it does require some waiting time to get perfect results. I, however don't mind at all. I wore this to prom and I had no problems. Seriously, if you're going to an event where you'll be eating and drinking give these a try!! They also have a nice color selection.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Thousand oaks, CA
What is your guys favorite shade in this product
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Elgin
I love this lipstick ! Though when I want to take it off I have a really hard times what's the best way to remove it?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Are they really long lasting?
Elena S.
Elena S.
I have seen a lot of reviews about sticky? What's your experience?
Megan D.
Megan D.
Does this lipstick really last 16 hours?