BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Kissproof Lipstick, Kiss Fatal and Kiss Me You Fool with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
These Provocalips products are the closest lippies to LipSense. They're affordable and never disappoint! Their color lasts for about 12 hours. I also think the packaging is really cheesy, which was one of the reasons why I didn't try it immediately (the little kiss marks were off-putting and childish), but I'm glad I tried it at the urging of a friend!
Heather R.
Covington, LA
I love this! I just recently purchase it after a couple people recommended it to me. The packaging is very cute. The color is extremely pigmented. It can be a bit sticky when on by itself (that's why 4 stars) but the conditioner on the other end helps tremendously. This stays on all day. I purchased these shades and wore Kiss Me You Fool to eat at a Mexican restaurant and then went out for drinks and dancing and did not have to reapply. Will purchase more shades.
Cristhiane M.
Good product, long lasting and the. All keep your lips from drying. Felt comfortable and it's truly long-lasting and didn't transfer. Easy to find and very affordable. My only complaint would be the lack of variety.... I wish they had more neutral and wearable colors. I would still recommend it, if you find a color that you like.
Sara R.
This is a really great lip color line. The colors are beautiful on the lips and is worth the money. However, I find that the step 2 part feels a bit sticky on the lips. The color does transfer a bit, but not like traditional lip color. I like using just a little of the color and blot until my lips loon more stained and the transferring is reduced even more
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
When I first purchased and used this product I was very discounted. I found it to be crumbly once dried. But after giving it another try I realized I was putting too much on. Now it's my absolute favorite. It stays on all day though eating, drinking, smooching babies!
Michelle E.
Slippery Rock, PA
I hate putting lip stick on that does not stay put, and my hubby not a fan of lip marks on his cheek. This product is great, add as much color as you want, then light layer of gloss and good to go.last quite a while!
Alex S.
Mount airy , NC
This should be called a "2 hour stain" it leave a weird feeling on your lips and only last for like 2 hours. It looks good at first though
Angela C.
I do love this lipstick it stayed really well. Only problem was it stayed too well and it would take me scrubbing my lips raw to get it off
Felisia W.
Port Huron
Love! Love! Love! It is true to it's word and stays put for a long time!!! Color is amazing! 5 stars from me!!!!!!!!!!"
Alex A.
Awful! Dries lips to oblivion and then flakes and rubs of throughout the day. Worst product I've ever used on my lips.