BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown and Exaggerate Eye Definer Deep Ocean see more...

Catie H.
Riverview, MI
This product is super cheap and easy to use for beginners. The only down side is the brush does not shape my brows at all, so if you just need your brows to be filled in and not shaped this is the product for you!
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Most people like to use brow powders, but I love the pencils. I think you use less and it covers more. I get so many compliments on my eyebrows all the time. You just have to be careful not to draw the lines on too dark. It would make it harder to blend.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
This was my very first eye brow purchase. I used to never do my brows because they are full but I use this to to fill in and darken my brows and it's perfect for that.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love this product! Super comparable to any high end brand. Best of all its super adorable and accesible at most local drug stores!
Aba W.
Marietta, GA
Very affordable. Found the item at Walmart. It lasts long as well! It is good value. My eye color is dark brown.
Jacqueline C.
Wainfleet, ON
My most favourite eye brown pencil it matches my brows perfectly. It goes on easy and blends nicely too! It lasts all day as well! I would recommend this product and I will buy it again! The price was right as I purchased at Walmart!
Linda C.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I’m still using this and the shade is just perfect. I’ve got my eyebrows microbladed on but if I want them darker I use this. The results lasts all day and doesn’t smudge. Highly recommended for a budget friendly brow pencil.
Caroline S.
Goes on well I like having the brush on the list it's really practical. However the brown shade I picked up was super warmed tones, extremely red. With good colour match this would be a great product.
Shaelynn S.
Dammam
I would prefer this for a day to be spent indoor. It’s quite good for the outside as well but does not stays in place for too long it might smudge.